LUXURIOUS 2500 S.F. DESIGNER CONDO WITH INCREDIBLE VIEWS at BELIZE’S #1 HOTEL/RESORT!
Spacious, recently refurbished three-bedroom, three-full-bathroom unit. It includes two master suites, a third guest/kids room, large living area, dining room, gourmet kitchen, two private balconies spread across two levels. From each balcony, the view is spectacular. You have a FULL view of the turquoise blue ocean, and the barrier reef. You overlook three of the resort’s six swimming pools, two hot-tubs, the swim-up bar & grill, and the boat/fishing pier.
Visit our Website to see more! NoBouProperties.com
If you are seeking a place to unwind, relax, and enjoy family or friends, look no further. This cozy, comfortable Belizian setting, located about 1.5 miles north of the San Pedro Bridge, has everything you need for a dream holiday or vacation with family or friends. Imagine yourself in this vacation paradise where you and your guests will create lasting memories. Belize is irresistible; once you've been here, we think you’ll be back – BELIZE IT!
(GRAND CARIBE RESORT SETS RATES BASED ON PARTIES OF 6. GRAND CARIBE ADDS A $50/PERSO/NIGHT PREMIUM FOR EACH ADULT INDIVIDUAL IN EXCESS OF 6. THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL PREMIUM CHARGE FOR CHILDREN AGES 12 AND UNDER. THE PUBLISHED RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE THIS PREMIUM FOR PARTIES LARGER THAN 6.)
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and all the necessary supplies should you choose to exercise your culinary skills or have a quick simple meal.
- The living space has comfortable furniture and an entertainment center with flat-screen tv, premium HD channels, DVD, board games, and beach books.
- Spacious, comfortable dining area includes a table with seating for 6 and a bar with additional seating for 3.
- The upper-level master retreat has a comfortable king size bed, private balcony, sitting area with flat screen television, walk-through closet, 5 pc. en-suite bath with walk-in shower and jetted tub.
- The main-level master suite has a king-size bed, large closet, flat screen television, direct balcony access, and a 4 pc. en-suite bath with large, walk-in shower.
- The guest room includes two full-sized beds, two large closets, and a flat-screen television with DVD (great for kids). It has direct access to the main level, 3 pc. bathroom with large, walk-in shower.
- Daily maid service is provided, including doing your personal laundry if desired.
- Condo includes 4 flat screen televisions with premium & HD cable channels, plus 3 DVD players.
- Unit-specific WiFi service access.
- Lockable safes in both master suites.
- Bathrooms include hair dryers and make-up mirrors.
- Includes all linens and beach towels.
Everything to make your vacation easy!
INCLUDED IN RENTAL RATE:
- Round-trip transfers between the Resort and the San Pedro Airport
- Fitness Center access
- Daily Maid Service
- Laundry Service - includes washing/folding your clothes if you so desire!
- Wireless Internet Access throughout resort (fastest in Belize!)
- Satellite Television with Premium Channels and HD Channels in English and Spanish.
- 24-Hour Security
….and much, much more!
AMBERGRIS CAYE, GRAND CARIBE’S STAFF, RECOGNITION & AWARDS:
Ambergris Caye (pronounced “key”) is the largest island off the coast of Belize surrounded by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Its breathtaking scenery, wonderful climate, friendly English-speaking people, and close proximity to the second largest barrier reef in the world make Ambergris Caye one of the best vacation spots in the Caribbean.
The people of Belize are proud of their culture. You will not meet nicer, friendlier people anywhere else in the world. You will quickly feel their warmth and openness. The employees of Grand Caribe are proud of their facility and they truly go out of their way to ensure that the needs of their guests are met or exceeded - which is why Grand Caribe is continually recognized for outstanding service. Below is a list of recent recognition & awards:
- 2017 Belize Tourism Board’s “Hotel of the Year”
- 2016 Traveler’s Choice Award
- 2015 Hall of Fame – Top Resort 5 Years in a Row
- AMBERGRIS CAYE - #1 Island in the World
GRAND CARIBE RESORT & AMENITIES:
Voted the #1 Resort in Belize by the Belize Tourism Board, Grand Caribe is the premier resort on Ambergris Caye.
Grand Caribe is a beautiful, luxurious, seaside resort located on 550 feet of beach at the very-popular north end of the island. The property is approximately 2.0 miles north of the San Pedro airport. It is comprised of luxury condominiums that overlook the Caribbean waters, crystal clear and brimming with sea life. The Resort's location is easily accessible from town by a 10-min taxi, water-taxi, or golf-cart ride. There are 6 pools at Grand Caribe (the largest has a swim-up bar and grill) and two hot tubs, all surrounded by beautiful tropical grounds. The staff is fantastic, focused on providing the best in customer service. You will feel very safe with friendly 24-hour security.
- The Resort features three on-property bars & restaurants, a fitness center, and a small grocery & liquor store.
- Grand Caribe condos and grounds are beautiful, exceptionally clean and well maintained. The entire staff thrives on providing superior customer service.
- Grand Caribe has the largest swimming pool in Belize. The resort boasts a total of 6 swimming pools (swim up bar/grill at the main pool) and 2 hot tubs.
- The Resort has a beautiful pier, with boat slips, a water-taxi pick-up/drop-off, fishing/snorkeling/scuba excursion office, and kayak/paddle board rentals.
- The Concierge will help you with your every need from booking a massage to scheduling any excursions you may want to experience. Scuba diving, snorkeling, world-class fishing, visiting the Mayan ruins, cave tubing, zip-lining, jungle tours, and horse-back riding are just a few.
- You can schedule a golf cart rental if you want to go to town or just catch the boat taxi at the end of the dock, if you prefer.
All you need to do is relax and have a great time!
RELAXATION AND FUN:
If you are looking for a place to relax, you've found it. You can sit by the pool, the tropical waters, or one of two private balconies and watch the water and the barrier reef.
There are also many things to do if you like to stay active. You can walk, run, or bike the long beaches. Take a kayak out, tie up to a buoy, and snorkel the reef. If you are in to yoga, Akbol Yoga Studio is a 5 min walk for a daily yoga class.
Accessibility to town can be arranged by water taxi (at the pier), golf cart, bicycles, or taxi. The resort itself is situated in a horseshoe layout directly on the beach with 6 amazing pools for guests to enjoy. The main pool's swim up bar is the perfect place to watch the sailboats drift by with a Belikin beer, glass of wine or a tropical drink. Adventuresome? Grab a kayak and explore the reef with snorkel gear which is available on the resort's beach. Maybe you are in the mood to grab a hammock and quietly relax. It is all here at Grand Caribe!
Grand Caribe's concierge offers an array of services. They will help you book snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing, cave tubing, zip line excursions, Mayan ruin tours, bird watching, kayak rentals, or bike rentals either on Ambergris Caye, another caye or the mainland. They can also arrange for restaurant reservations, baby sitting needs, or spa. Name it, they'll arrange it!
It does not get much better than Grand Caribe!
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH GRAND CARIBE & CONCIERGE:
- “Rain” Restaurant and Roof-Top Terrace (sunrise or sunset viewing from their roof top restaurant)
- “EVOO” Fine Dining Restaurant (Grand Caribe's New Italian Bistro)
- “Beach Basket” Grocery & Liquor Store (includes a great wine selection)
- Golf Cart Rental
- Kayak Rental (paddle out to the reef, tie-up to bouy, and snorkel the reef!)
- Paddle Board Rental
- Eccentrics Yoga 3-days/week
- Concierge for excursions, spa treatments and other services
Grand Caribe is close to many restaurants in San Pedro and the popular north end. The Concierge Service is there to handle your every need. All you need to do is sit back and relax with your favorite cocktail!
Thank you for considering our condo for your vacation. We hope you will have a memorable vacation!