'The Mayberry Suite' is located in the heart of Mount Airy at 496 North Main Street. It is one of two new Suite's created as part of the restoration of this historic property. The renovation project was completed in December 2017.
The total restoration of the property resulted in the creation of two premium residential facilities at the rear of the building and one newly restored commercial space. The commercial space occupies the entire street level at the front of the building. 'The Mayberry Suite' and it's sister facility 'The Main Suite' were built with comfort and convenience as the main guidelines.
If you're looking for the perfect way to see all things 'Mayberry' then this is the place for you.
Enjoy shopping, restaurants, wineries, breweries, recreational walking trails, and workout facilities within walking distance of your front door.
Perfectly designed to take full advantage of the space, you will find yourself gathering around the kitchen bar to socialize. Then, when you are ready, the large bath with soaker tub will help you unwind and relax. You will find everything you need and ample room for up to 4 guests. No one will feel slighted and all will enjoy a perfect night's sleep.
You'll find all the amenities you need in your ultimate home-away-from-home, including wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, and central air and heat for your comfort. After an eventful day exploring the area, come home to unwind in the cozy living room, where you can watch your favorite show on the 55 inch, 4k, smart TV, equipped with all your favorite cable channels. Later, refuel with a delicious home-cooked meal prepared in the fully stocked kitchen or grilled out on your private patio. Top off the night with relaxing conversation between friends and family on the patio or stroll back down main street to enjoy a cocktail at Old North State or your favorite beverage at one of our local breweries on Market Street.
When you're ready to get out of town and explore the area, you won't have to venture far! Mayberry and Main is just a short drive from several local vineyards, Pilot Mountain and Hanging Rock State Parks, the Blue Ridge Parkway and many other local attractions.
EXPERIENCED PROPERTY MANAGERS:
We have been managing Vacation Rental properties on VRBO for 4 years now. As of December, 2017 we now have 3 properties in the Mount Airy/Surry county areas. We consistently receive 5 star ratings on our other property(George and Sally's Farmhouse). Our goal is to provide superbly clean and fully stocked facilities. We want to earn your 5 star review.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, cable TV, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- Enjoy the property's outdoor patio. It is quiet, private, safe and perfectly located in the heart of our financial district.
- It is possible to park your car upon arrival and spend an entire weekend 'walking' to all local tourist attractions on Main Street. Quality restaurants catering to every cuisine and budget also within walking distance.
- Property is located near several local Wineries, Vineyards and Breweries. Convenient to all city churches if you are visiting family members to attend weddings and other family events.
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Murphy Bed. Den converts to a bedroom.
- Absolutely No smoking inside. Smoking permitted on Patio.
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No parties, large gatherings or excessive noise
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Be one of the first guests to enjoy this facility. Park your car, put away your keys, turn off your cell phone and simply stroll down main street to enjoy all the things small town America has to offer. Come see us in Mayberry!!!!