About this rental
3 bedroom, furnished vintage upscale rowhome walking distance to beautiful park
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 7)
Toilet · tub
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - House comes with a double stroller & a pack-n-playHouse comes with a double stroller & a pack-n-play
Pets allowed - Pets are $50 first night plus $10 each addtl nightPets are $50 first night plus $10 each addtl night
Max guests: 7 - Maximum of 7 guestsMaximum of 7 guests
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Guests of more than 20 days are responsible for utilities and will sign a short or long term lease agreement.
- Guest deposit will cover these additional cleaning fees if necessary: Oven Cleaning $40 Refrigerator Cleaning $25 Trash Removal $10 Windows $10
- Quiet hours after 10 PM, set alarm when leaving, 1 automobile in the parking pad
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Rafi GuroianAsk a question
About Rafi Guroian
I'm a husband, father, IT professional, and railroad enthusiast. I grew up in the Baltimore metro region and love the area. I love hosting folks in Baltimore and introducing them to one of the most underrated cities on the east coast.
Rafi Guroian purchased this House in 2003
Why Rafi Guroian chose Patterson Park Neighborhood
I bought this house when I used to work in the Baltimore-DC metro region. The house is unique to the region in that the 1920's architecture (hardwood floors, bannister, ornate parlor mirror above fireplace, plaster walls, etc) was 100% preserved and in pristine condition, whereas so many other properties were completely gutted and drywalled. This house has character and charm, and it's solid: something that's hard to find these days--that's why I bought it.
What makes this House unique
The gilded mirror in the parlor is the first thing that I noticed, and to this day stands out as one of the most characteristic features of the home.