About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
tub · Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- Pets welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- Children welcome
- No smoking
Hosted by Stephen WillinghamAsk a question
About Stephen Willingham
Mark Stephen Willingham and his wife, Lisa have been in the area for over 40 years. They met and married within 2 weeks in 1975 and moved to the mountains to begin their lives together. They lived in a 1911 farm house for 30 years and bought the farm in 2007. Stephen's creativity and determination will continue to transform the farm with every year that passes ,as long as the couple can continue the work it takes to make his dreams come true!
Why Stephen Willingham chose Ashe County
This property has been loving detailed with an artist's eye and the owners are always interested in making improvements. They love creating special environments for others to enjoy and their shared love of nature, animals and gardening show around every turn.
What makes this Bungalow unique
The property provides privacy and the opportunity to be in nature while offering guests a chance to be immersed in creativity and solitude. You can choose to stay on the farm to recharge ,and back off from your hectic life, or visit many nearby area activities to explore what mountain living has to offer.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We recommend children be above the age of 10.We recommend children be above the age of 10.
Events allowed - discuss your plans with the owner for approvaldiscuss your plans with the owner for approval
Max guests: 4
- Campfires must be approved for fire safety reasons
- No sport fishing in the ponds. They are only for dinner. Each fish is $15.00 and the limit is 2.
- Dogs must be supervised indoors at all times and leashed near the barn