About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 7(Sleeps: 14)
twin/ single (2)
queen · child bed
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Small swing set/playground area includedSmall swing set/playground area included
No events - Small gatherings allowed with prior approvalSmall gatherings allowed with prior approval
No smoking - Smoking allowed outdoors only. Ashtrays provided.Smoking allowed outdoors only. Ashtrays provided.
Max guests: 14
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Township zoning laws strictly prohibit more than 14 guests per night and are strictly enforced. Any violators will be asked to vacate the premises.
- Quiet hours outside from 10pm-8am
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Hosted by Jansen HerrAsk a question
Why Jansen Herr chose Smoketown
This unique home has been operating as a bed & breakfast since the 1960s. With bedrooms and bathrooms aplenty, 2 living rooms, beautiful perennial gardens, and outdoor seating this property is ideal for a large group gathering.
What makes this House unique
Lancaster County is an ever-popular destination. With a wide variety of activities to choose from, it is difficult to find the right location that puts everything within a short distance. This property does just that. Just a few minutes off of Route 30, yet mere yards away from Amish farms and backroads. The thriving and culturally exciting city of Lancaster is a very short drive. It truly is the best of both worlds.