About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Master Bedroom facing the River
Middle Bedroom facing the River
Step-Down Bedroom with 4 poster bed frame
Bathrooms: 1, Half Baths: 1
The first floor bathroom is new and is fully tiled
upstairs bathroom has been renovated with modern fixtures
tub · Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Pets may be allowed ONLY with approval of the ownePets may be allowed ONLY with approval of the owne
No events - Quiet hours after 9pm.Quiet hours after 9pm.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - More if children are included in your stay.More if children are included in your stay.
- Quiet Hours start at 9 pm and are described as not to exceed sounds greater than a normal talking voice.
- Pets may be permitted only with the permission of the owner and the posting of another security deposit in an amount to be determined by the owner.
- Alcohol is permitted but is limited to the house, the river porch, the screen porch, and the fenced yard areas. ALL related trash must be cleaned up.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Kathy and Don BordenAsk a question
About Kathy and Don Borden
Our family purchased this home in 2006. Although it had been badly neglected for years, we instantly saw its beauty! Over the past 15 years, we have been renovating and restoring what we now call The Milford House. Three generations of family have been putting much love and attention to detail into this home to make it a truly special place.
Why Kathy and Don Borden chose Milford
Built in the late 1800's, The Milford House is unique with tons a charm. It has been recently renovated (2018) and is very comfortable and cozy. There are few houses that have these beautiful views of the river and the ability to walk into town.
What makes this House unique
The Milford House's location right on the river made us truly fall in love! With your ability to sit on the front porch and feel like you are in a rural area while still be able to wander into town for a wonderful dinner sold us right away.