Apartment well equipped, air conditioned, fully renovated, for a holiday rich and relaxing in the heart of the peculiar island. Ideal for 2 couples or 1 couple with children: 1 bedroom with large double bed, 1 other bedroom with 3 beds of 90 cm and 1 sofa BZ bed 2 persons in 140 cm.
For further information, you can contact me on my 06 at 12545277.
It consists of a living room very nice with its large sofa and a kitchen US equipped, a balcony overlooking sea view in the port of Sète, a bathroom with bath and toilet, 2 bedrooms and a terrace on the courtyard. 10 m2, table and chairs for 5 people, cellar and plancha.
Located downtown in front of the home of Georges Brassens, just behind the Water Tower Park, it is ideally placed to take advantage of all the wonders of Sète (2.5 km beaches, halls of Sète, Royal Canal restaurants and 500 meters).
You can stroll through the narrow streets of the historic Upper Quarter, fishing district and favorite haunt of artists from Sète, stroll rollerblading or biking on the ledge and the Lido sandy strip 12 km long between the Thau lagoon and Mediterranean, visit the typical port of Pointe Courte and marine cemetery, stroll along the waterfront between the Canal du Midi and the many fish restaurants from the commercial port to the auction and the Mole Saint Louis.
Sète is so strange! a city, a port, an island, alive all year, cosmopolitan, offering activities for all ages and tastes, in a mild and relatively dry climate:
- Nautical activities: boat trips, visit the canals, creeks, caves and the Thau lagoon, water skiing, scuba diving, kite surfing, boat rentals, jet ski, paddle boat, towed equipment, sea kayak , paddle, canoe
- Beach games: beach volleyball, water polo, water aerobics, play areas for children
- Biking, hiking: forest Pierres Blanches, small paths of Mount Saint Clair, Listel vineyard of Domaine de Sables, visit the park in oysters, shellfish mas
- Culture: Sète has a strong cultural identity and offers many art galleries and museums (Espace Georges Brassens, Paul Valery Museum, the International Museum of Modest Art MIAM, Open Air Museum, ...)
- Festivals: performances and festivals are held throughout the year, including the Theatre of the Sea Jean Vilar (MusicaSète in March-April, ImageSingulières, photography festival in May Festival 'When I think of Fernande' festival amateur theater and comic strip in June, Worldwide Festival, contemporary music and electro festival, Jazz in Sète and poetry festival in July, August Fiest'A Sète, ...)
- Party: The Atonement of St. Peter, traditional festival of fishermen in memory of the missing sailors, emotional moment where people have the opportunity to accompany the fishermen at sea in early July, St. Louis and its famous jousting tournaments late August, Escale à Sète every 2 years, gathering of tall ships at the Easter weekend
With culinary largely inspired by the Italian origins of part of the population and by the products of the sea and the Thau lagoon surrounding the city, Sète kitchen is tempting ...
The bouillabaisse, bouillabaisse, mussels and stuffed squid, the macaronade the tial, rust cuttlefish ... to taste the halls or in Francis, or near the fish market ...