The Bédinière is a timbered house (open since 2013, ranked 3 ears), emblematic of the SOLOGNE 'situated within 5kms of Chambord Park and not far from other castles of the Loire (Blois-Cheverny Chaumont-Chenonceau- Amboise-Beauregard ...). biking plains (Cycling Castles Tours, Loire by bike) in the beautiful area of 'Sologne'. Near Center Park and the Zoo Beauval. natural bathing Mont-près-Chambord.
Possibility of ticket packages at negotiated rates.
Situated 700m from the typical Solognot village on wooded land. The cottage is ideal for entertaining 6 people (possibly 8) with 3 beautiful independent rooms with large bedding.
On the ground floor you will find:
- A dining room (farm table) with lounge, 2 persons convertible sofa. Flat screen TV. Beams and oak staircase Sologne features.
- A fully equipped kitchen with new dishwasher, oven, microwave, ceramic hob, extractor, fridge-freezer and small appliances.
- 2 bathroom with natural stone sinks and a large shower.
- Separate toilet.
- 1 bedroom with beams (double bed 160) and closet.
- 1 bedroom with double bed 160 and wardrobe + TV
- 1 bedroom with 2 beds of 90 transformable in a double bed 180 and wardrobe.
- A bathroom with natural stone basin and toilet.
Welcome cabinet 'REGIONAL' offered for one week stay.
Towels for 5 € / person / stay. Cleaning on request (50 €)
- A large table with chairs and armchairs in the shade of trees used to make meals (and aperitifs !!!) in all tranquility. Barbecue.
Discover the Wildlife SOLOGNE Savage (slab of deer near to the cottage), ponds and its inhabitants. All the charm of Country Raboliot.
flyability of the Loire Valley by plane and NATURE outputs (contact us)