Great Winter Rate - $75/Night Thru Feb 2017!!!**(52 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Welcome to our home away from home! Our family-friendly home, built in 2007, is located just 5 minutes south of downtown Moab, where we enjoy world-class mountain biking trails, 4x4 trails, hikes, and absolutely unforgettable white-water rafting experiences. As a point of reference, the Old Spanish Trail Arena (where they hold the Moab Rodeo, equestrian events, gem shows, and other events) is a stone's throw from our front door.
We have everything necessary to make your stay convenient and comfortable:
- BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: All three bedrooms have a queen bed and high quality, comfortable linens. The master bathroom is very spacious and has a walk-in closet. We also have a double-sized sleeper sofa in the living room. There is another full bathroom, as well as a half-bath for convenience.
- ENTERTAINMENT: The master has its own TV/DVD combo. The living room is equipped with a flat screen TV and satellite TV.
- BACKYARD: The master bedroom and kitchen both open to the covered patio and fenced backyard. The patio is equipped with some comfy patio furniture for easy viewing of the South Rim, and a grill for great BBQs.
- KITCHEN AND DINING: Our kitchen is full-sized and has everything needed for all meals. There is also a breakfast bar, as well as a dining area, which flows into the living room.
- AMENITIES: Our home has a washer and dryer and an attached two-car garage, so you can have a safe place to store all of the 'toys' you may bring along to enjoy in all of the surrounding areas of Moab, such as your mountain bikes, jeeps, or ATVs. The community pool and hot tub (open mid-March through mid-October) serve as an excellent way to wind down after a tough day of playing!
- WIFI: In case you need to stay in touch with the office while on vacation, or just surf the web as you soak in the sun while enjoying unimagineable views of the South Rim from the backyard, free broadband cable and Wi-Fi is provided to all of our guests.
- PETS/SMOKING: We do not allow pets or smoking in our vacation home due to allergies that my kids suffer from - thanks for your understanding and cooperation on this one. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!
We keep the calendar current - please check availability by clicking 'View Calendar' on the top right corner of this screen.
Come and enjoy our great vacation home in Moab!
Keywords: Twin Home
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 16 - Jun 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Sep 1 - Oct 28, 2017
2 night min stay
Oct 29 - Dec 31, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Cleaning Fee $90
- Tax Rate 10.45%
Rates subject to change until confirmed.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: My name is Dave Evans. I'm located just a few hours north of Moab in Salt Lake City. My family and I absolutely love Moab and the recreation that is all over down there, regardless of whether we take the kids or just go with friends. We like it down there enough that we decided to buy a place in Moab!
Why the Owner Chose Moab, UT, USA:
We love Moab! From hiking Jabba the Hut's Head (as my kids call the sandstone mountain you climb while hiking to Delicate Arch), to crawling up, then down Elephant Hill in a Jeep, to relaxing in the hot tub at our place in the evenings after a day on the Colorado, we think Moab is the best place in the world!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our place is the first unit as you drive into the Tierra Del Sol development. In fact, ours is next-door neighbors to the model home, so there's little, if any noise coming from next door, etc. Also, that means that we are literally next door to the park area in Tierra Del Sol, and are the closest unit to the pool and hot tub (probably only a 30 second walk). You'll love staying just outside of Moab - it's SO quiet and peaceful out there!
- Primary: 801-503-9069
- Secondary: +
Links to more information:
Our home away from home! Moab, Utah Vacation Rental Condo
Family room with leather couches, flat screen TV & satellite TV
Our fully equiped kitchen with everything you need to feel at home
A nice, comfy futon couch allows 8 adults to sleep comfortably
Pool and hot tub located right next door! All guests have full access!
Moab is BEAUTIFUL in the winter too! There's also no crowds!
The family after hiking 3 miles to Delicate Arch in Arches National Park
Jeeping in Canyonlands
More hanging out in the Fiery Furnace
Get lost in the Fiery Furnace
Jeeping on Poison Spider can yield some pretty decent views!
Sometimes there is even snow...my personal favorite when sitting on red rock!
Welcome to our home! Easy access with the key box located next to the door!
Another view of the family room and kitchen...tons of space and light!
All bedrooms have a queen-sized bed. Master has private bathroom as well
The covered patio lets you enjoy the fully landscaped and fenced backyard!
Wake up to the South Rim in your backyard every morning!
Spacious 2 attached car garage
Screwing around on a fin in Arches National Park
Hanging out in the Fiery Furnace in Arches National Park
Gaze at the confluence of the Green and Colorado rivers...or just float 'em!
More jeeping fun!
Come play in Devil's Garden!
Moab - home of breathtaking red rock
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Friday, April 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.