This charming 70m2 loft, which can accommodate up to 6 people is located in the heart of Lyon. Having been completely renovated, this apartment has been decorated with a lot of taste. These walls of stones will offer you a comfortable atmosphere. This accommodation is ideal for your romantic weekends, your trip alone or for your business trips. Being located in an area well served by public transport, It will allow you to easily discover the city of Lyon.
The apartment consists of a living room with dining room, a mezzanine, an open kitchen and a bathroom.
• The living room consists of a sofa, a small table, a dining room with 6 + 6 metal chairs and mainly TV and WIFI.
• The mezzanine includes a double bed, a convertible sofa bed for 2 people and two bedside tables.
• A modern kitchen with all the equipment you need to prepare your favorite dishes: microwave, oven, hob, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine and cooking utensils.
The guests will have access to everything in the apartment.
The apartment is located in the 1st arrondissement, in the heart of Lyon. It is located between the Croix-Rousse district and the Hôtel de Ville. The Jardin de la Grande Côte, a large green park with breathtaking views, is a 3-minute walk from the apartment.
Chic and bohemian, the Croix Rousse is an endearing neighborhood of Lyon. You will find lots of small shops, Bouchon Lyonnais, a nice market and a village atmosphere.
Crossing the Saône (12 min walk):
- Vieux Lyon: historical site listed as a world heritage site by UNESCO.
- The Basilica of Fourvière: You can take the funicular, located next to the metro to go up to the Basilica and admire the breathtaking view of Lyon.
The plateau of Croix-Rousse, a haven of peace, is located 10 minutes from the apartment:
-The House of the Canuts is one of the essential at Croix-Rousse, to know everything about the history of Canuts and silk in Lyon.
You can also attend a play at the legendary Théâtre de la Croix-Rousse, admire the painted wall of the most famous Canuts of Lyon, walk on the pretty promenade to Gros Caillou which will offer you a magnificent view of Lyon to Alps, visit the amphitheater of the Three Gauls, discover the Village of the Creators, buy your fruits and vegetables at the famous Croix-Rousse market present almost every day on the Boulevard ... And stroll through a multitude of typical shops, shops, restaurants, bars ..
The Croix-Paquet metro is 5 minutes walk from the apartment. At a 4-minute walk you will find the bus C13 stop "Grange Blanche", and a little further, at an 8-minute walk you will find the bus C3 at the stop "Terreaux la Feuillee".