Our house CASA ALOHA is located near the beach Caleta in Hermigua, in front of the nature reserve "Majona" on our FINCA MONTORO.
Our accommodation has a breathtaking view of nature in the middle of a palm tree oasis and the vast endless sea. The starry sky is sparklingly beautiful. There are no neighbors so perfect rest and relaxation is required. The CASA ALOHA is a ca 150 years old stone house and was restored by us personally with much love and details in self-direction. It has two equally large rooms (living / bedroom) kitchen & bathroom and a beautiful sun terrace. Because it is located alone in nature, it is powered by our solar power and has pure spring water. All basic for a relaxing holiday are available, it is clean and well maintained. Bed linen & towel change is once a week with cleaning of the house or anytime as desired..Wifi is from 8. 00-17. 00h turned on from the living room & Terraza you have very good reception also from the hammock! Directly from the front door start various hiking routes. Our house is perfect for nature lovers, couples, families with children, as well as for small groups. We sometimes offer AYURVEDA MASSAGES.
Since CASA ALOHA is located in the nature reserve, it takes about 3 km -15 minutes on an unpaved road !! Therefore, the rental car should have permission to drive on such a road. The dirt road is very well developed - easy to drive wide enough in addition and a normal rental car can do it without problems. (See photos)
On arrival we accompany everyone for the first time & gladly I can reserve an optimal rental car,
* we can not give a guarantee on blue sky & sunshine,
* We recommend a rented car which is allowed to drive on unperforated road.!
* Please use electricity, light and warm water sparingly
* The house is located in the countryside 15 minutes from the village of Hermigua .. (Note location description)
* Internet / WIFI is switched on from 8. 00-17h. !!(in the living room, on the terrace and in the hammock you have the best reception)
* Hairdryer & iron should not be used as there is solar power on the whole finca!