Please click the "Rates & Availability" Tab above then click "Show All Rates" Tab next to the "From $269 per night" Rates vary during peak dates/holidays.
The Availability Calendar is kept up to date.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! QUALITY & COMFORT ALL IN ONE! - This NON SMOKING home features a FULL BATH INSIDE OF EACH BEDROOM PLUS A HALF BATH. This Wonderful 3 level 3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom Home is located in Midtown Atlanta in Atlantic Station (Approx. 2.5 miles from the Georgia Dome/CNN/Aquarium/Centennial Park, Georgia World Congress Center). This area is a Newer, Growing and a Vibrant live/work/play environment in Atlanta. Please visit website link for information about a quick walk to all of the spectacular shopping, bowling, dining, movies, and businesses in the area. There is the FREE Atlantic Station shuttle 1 short block away that will take you to/from the Arts Center MARTA train/transit station approx. every 10-15 minutes.
This home features:
- Lots of natural light with Plantation Blinds/Shutters on the 1st and 2nd Levels & manual 2' blinds on the 3rd Level in the Master and 2nd Bedroom Suites.
- Thermostat on each level.
- 50' Plasma HDTV with HD Comcast cable, DVD/CD player provided in Living Area.
- Sony Stereo with CD Player & IPOD docking Station in Living Area.
- Cable in each room.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access Throughout
-Living Area/Kitchen/Half Bath has Hardwood Floors on entire 2nd Level.
- 1 Queen Leather Sleeper Sofa & 1 Queen microfiber Sleeper Sofa with Mahogany table in living area.
- Gas Fireplace.
- Kitchen: Hardwood Floors, Stainless Appliances (stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, Side by Side refrigerator), Granite Countertops, 2 Stool Breakfast Bar, Island.
- 4 seat round glass top dinette set in dining area.
- 2 seat bistro table.
- 2 stool Breakfast Bar.
- 2 stool Island.
- Rear Balcony with table set off of living room and wrap around Balcony with bench and table set off of Kitchen in front.
- Master Bedroom Suite features a King Simmons Beautyrest Pillowtop bed, Dual Closets with California Closet system. 32' LCD HDTV, Cable, and DVD/CD player. Master Bath features a jetted tub shower combination & double sinks. On 3rd level.
- 2nd Bedroom Suite features a Queen Bed, Nightstand, Walk In Closet, and Full Bath. 32' LCD TV with Cable. On 3rd Level.
- 3rd Bedroom Suite on 1st/street level houses a Full Bath, Full size Simmons Beautyrest Mattresses, Built in Office / Desk Area, & 27' TV with Cable & DVD player.
- Each Bedroom has carpeting, its own Full Bathroom w/tile floors/shower surround, closets w/plenty of space: 2nd & 3rd Bathrooms feature a single sink w/tub/shower combination.
- SmartSet Clock Radio in the Master & 2nd Bedrooms.
- Crown Molding & Ceiling fan in the Master Bedroom and Living Room
- Full Size washer and dryer on 3rd level, Iron and Board.
- Up to 2 additional Queen Air Mattresses Can Be Provided as needed for additional 7th - 10th guests.
- Dual Entry Access to home from front door and from garage.
- 1 car attached garage included with rental. Free Street Parking Available for Additional guests cars.
***Linens (Blankets, Towels & Sheets), Dishes, Cookware, Toaster, Coffee, Coffee maker with filters, Tea Pot, Sugar, Salt, Pepper, Laundry Supplies, Iron with Ironing Board, and Cleaning supplies provided.
For those with little ones we offer up to 2 portable high chairs, 2 pressure mount gates for stairs, 1 Play yard, 1 umbrella stroller, electrical outlet covers.
Call or Email regarding if Other Properties in Atlantic Station are Available if this one is not available during your dates. Thanks and Have a Wonderful Day!
Atlantic Station outdoor mall offers a brisk 1 block walk to shopping, dining, and fun such as: DSW Warehouse, Dillard's Dept Store, Ann Taylor, American Eagle Outfitters, H & M, Victoria's Secret, Guess?, Gap, etc. Furniture stores. Restaurants such as Starbucks, Rosa Mexicana, Doc Greens, Lobby at TWELVE, California Pizza Kitchen, etc., to name a few. As well as a Regal 16 Cinema, IKEA, Publix Grocery, Wells Fargo Bank, BB & T, seasonal outdoor markets, summer movies in the park on Thursday nights, a dog park, and much much more.