Ideal Location, Charming Home, Spacious with a Full Lap Pool!(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, Sleeps 8-10
* Fully Updated Kitchen, granite counter-tops, all Bamboo flooring, Travertine and slate.
* Pool, BBQ, 65" Flat Screen TV in main room, Additional Flat screen TV in Master Bedroom, DVD, Cable, Super Fast Internet!
* 2 Queen Beds, 2 Full beds w/feather-beds (the best sleep ever!) and linens in each room. One Queen sleeper sofa, and love seat. Seriously, you won't want to get out of bed in the morning!
* Open family room and dining room with a view of the pool. Great for entertaining as the dining room table expands to seat 12-16.
* Full sized Washer and Dryer.
* Less than 3 miles to Park Ave. in Winter Park, 2 miles to Baldwin Park Lake and downtown Orlando.
* Blue Jacket Park and Playground 5 blocks away.
* Convenient walking and running paths around Baldwin Lake.
* East End Market (high end restaurants and boutique shops), ABC liquors, Stardust coffee house, Juniors Diner, Big Daddys Bar, hair salon, sandwich shops, Lolas Sushi, Red Light, Red Light craft beer bar, yoga/spinning and a two hair salons are all walking distance (three blocks).
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Sleep 8 comfortably, also pull out queen sofa which would sleep 10.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Garbage Disposal
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch Furniture
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Housekeeping $150 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Pet Fee $250
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Please contact owner for contract to review.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
3 miles to the majestic Winter Park, Rollins College, Park Ave restaurants and shops.
We Do not accept Bank Transfers !
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: I bought this home over 10 years ago to flip. The market fell apart and I have been on Homeaway since then. I have many regular renters that come year after year. So long term is usually not available unless summer months to make room for wonderful families that have become my family.
Why the Owner Chose Northeast Orlando, Orlando, FL, USA:
Quiet family neighborhood. Very secure Winter Park police force patrol. Large open living area for family get togethers, bbq, weddings and events.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Location, in between Charming Winter Park Park Ave and downtown Orlando. Everything is 5 min or less uber ride.
- Primary: +1 2144773376
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Full size lap pool well maintained. 6 ft privacy fence complete seclusion.
Old Irish Bar Table with FIVE extra leaves to seat 12-16 people!
Island bar for entertaining.
2nd Bedroom with small outside patio to enjoy your morning coffee.
4th bedroom with door to full patio and pool area. Rich wood and antiques.
This is where you should spend every night with some wine and good friends.
Master full bath with shower. Completely private.
FULL size washer and dryer
Check out that 65" TV!!! A living room you can feel "at home in."
Fully renovated kitchen with wine fridge and JenAir fridge
Large master. Quiet with separate full bath/shower.
3rd bedroom with great natural light and four poster bed.
A Florida (Sun) room with a great old map of the Orlando area. Dry off here. :)
Grill out and relax by the pool on a great Florida night.
A shot from the kitchen into the living room. Wine Frig
Main bathroom with shower and tub. Tile, travertine and ceramic.
Thanks for staying with us!!!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.