|Space||2,200 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Traditional Olde Winter Park home ready for your event, special occasion, vacation, wedding, golf weekend, or executive rental. Very close to Rollins, UCF and Full Sail (perfect for graduations and alumni).
* Fully Updated Kitchen, granite counter-tops, all Bamboo flooring, Travertine and slate.
* Pool, BBQ, 65" Flat Screen TV in main room, Additional Flat screen TV in Master Bedroom, DVD, Cable, Super Fast Internet!
* 2 Queen Beds, 2 Full beds w/feather-beds (the best sleep ever!) and linens in each room. One Queen sleeper sofa, and love seat. Seriously, you won't want to get out of bed in the morning!
* Open family room and dining room with a view of the pool. Great for entertaining as the dining room table expands to seat 12-16.
* Full sized Washer and Dryer.
* Less than 3 miles to Park Ave. in Winter Park, 2 miles to Baldwin Park Lake and downtown Orlando.
* Blue Jacket Park and Playground 5 blocks away.
* Convenient walking and running paths around Baldwin Lake.
* East End Market (high end restaurants and boutique shops), ABC liquors, Stardust coffee house, Juniors Diner, Big Daddys Bar, hair salon, sandwich shops, Lolas Sushi, Red Light, Red Light craft beer bar, yoga/spinning and a two hair salons are all walking distance (three blocks).
I bought this home over 10 years ago to flip. The market fell apart and I have been on Homeaway since then. I have many regular renters that come year after year. So long term is usually not available unless summer months to make room for wonderful families that have become my family.
Stacey purchased this house in 2005
Quiet family neighborhood. Very secure Winter Park police force patrol. Large open living area for family get togethers, bbq, weddings and events.
Location, in between Charming Winter Park Park Ave and downtown Orlando. Everything is 5 min or less uber ride.
This was perfect location. My sister was getting married at Winter's Park Farmers Market and it was close enough for myself and my guests. The pool was perfect way to unwind. No complaints!
My family, close friends, and I stayed at this house for my wedding and we enjoyed every minute. It was beautifully decorated, clean, and there was even soft music playing when arriving. The pool was a hit as well as the BBQ. My husband and I thank you for the wonderful experience.
The property is very comfy and full of charm & character. As "foodies", we appreciated the fact that the kitchen had every tool and appliance we needed, espcially since we hosted an after-wedding brunch. The owners were so accomodating to our need for a few extra hours to check out and worked with us on details to make the stay comfortable. Two bathrooms was a little bit of a challenge, but the bedrooms were large and exceptionally clean, and allowed for good privacy, as well as plenty of mirrors to get ready for the wedding. The fenced back yard/pool area was great for sunbathing in private. Thanks, Stacey! We enjoyed our stay.
Property was great, in just the right location with easy access to everything while in an established local neighborhood. House had everything you could need, really felt like home the moment you walked in. Owners were super helpful, flexible and accommodating. Very impressed and thankful!
the property was very clean and the pool was awesome! the decor was very impressive
We have stayed at this property twice in the past year and are scheduled again for January. We have family in the area and this property is in a very convenient location close to downtown Winter Park. This home has 4 bedrooms and plenty of space for my family, a full kitchen with everything you need to prepare meals, washer and dryer, internet and a large yard with a pool. Stacey is very easy to work with and our stays have been flawless. We are spoiled now and refuse to stay in a cramped hotel room; we will continue to stay in this cozy home as long as it's available!
3 miles to the majestic Winter Park, Rollins College, Park Ave restaurants and shops.
We Do not accept Bank Transfers !
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Housekeeping||$150 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Please contact owner for contract to review.