This spacious Cantina apartment with fabulous views, pool and garden access, and a full kitchen is the entire downstairs of a huge Tuscan Villa (VRBO Listing #240112). The Cantina has two separate entrances as well as stairs that lead to the main house's gardens and pools. Perfect abode for 1-4 couples. This Villa was the Bisop of Pisa's summer residence, and historically is known as a famous Medieval night-club, in its time, a military headquarters in WWII, and the scene of a great deal of history in a lookout hamlet overlooking three giant valleys of fabulous views.
The apartment itself has a large queen bedroom and a giant "dorm" that can sleep a great many guests, or a large group of kids. The unit has a brand new kitchen and bathroom, all Italian tile, and bright; and is otherwise literally the ancient stone and arches that once led out from the village castle.
* Available to rent with main villa or as a separate apartment
* Marble kitchen with, fridge/freezer, disposal, oven, stove, hob
* Living room with dsofa bed, enormous arched windows overlooking private side gardens and ruins of ancient castle outbuilding
* Access to large yard with pool, full grounds, orchard, veggie gardens, ruins
* Bedroom with queen bed and dorm with four+ single beds, lots of daylight and views
* Shower room, modern Italian style amid ancient stone walls and multiple interior arches