Unique Artist Studio Loft in Mill Valley, California(21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Studio Loft, 1 Bedroom + Loft + 1.5 Baths, sleeps 2 persons, one queen size bed
A rare opening for a Live/Work Loft has come up in Tamalpais Commons, Mill Valley's most popular and New, 'Build-it-Green' development in the heart of Mill Valley. Featuring a 2 story loft with private balcony, this 1bedroom/1.5 bath Live/Work Loft with private entrance. From the 'Work space', open the door into the 'Living area' where you will discover a gourmet kitchen and open living/dining room, which opens onto a private balcony. The two story open ceiling and custom wood-framed windows provide light and air to your loft space. The loft is not suitable for children, no pets!
Kitchen: Feel right at home in your gourmet kitchen, boasting granite countertops, copper backsplash, refrigerator, gas range and dishwasher.
Master Bedroom Suite: Ascend the cozy berber carpeting stairs to the master bedroom, which has an open loft overlooking the living area. The master bath features a vessel sink on a marble countertop and spacious stall shower featuring Kohler Purist rainhead shower head and faucets. A stacked washer/dryer off the master bath hallway provides easy access to laundry.
Outdoor Terrace: Open the large glass doors to access the private outdoor terrance overlooking the surrounding hillsides. The wall of glass ensures that you receive plenty of light and sunshine.
I required at least a three-day minimum stay.
Keywords: Rent, Trade, Artist Loft, Marin County, Mill Valley, downtown, San Francisco, studio, unique, style, new, modern, hardwood, floors, restaurant, queen bed, deck, parking, transportation, long, term, vacation, furnished, den, kitchen.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2005
- On floor 3
- Max. occupancy 2
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- You'll have a private entrance way (4 digit code) to the entire loft, kitchen, bathrooms, deck, living area to yourself. I will be (from time-to-time) in a separate room (locked door) to my private office. Please just call me if you need any assistance otherwise my unique loft space in Mill Valley is all yours to enjoy! I prefer not to book 2-3 night reservations farther than one month in advance. If you need 4+ nights, you're welcome to submit reservations up to 2 months in advance. Please give me at least 48 hours in advance to book a reservation and get organized for you, I prefer not to book for one-night in order to eliminate high turn-over and traffic. The loft is not suitable for children, steep stairs....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 1 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $80
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 10.5%
• No smoking in space or on condominium complex
• No aimless wandering around condominium complex
• No speaking to condominium office staff for directions and recommendations, they are not a concierge desk. Please ask me about anything in the area, we know our stuff!
• No parties of any type
• Quiet hours begin at 11pm, please refrain from loud noises after 11pm so as not to disturb neighbors
• No Pets
• 1-2 Extra guests need to be reported before check-in
• Place trash in trash can under the kitchen sink. If trash is full please dispose outside in the garbage area
• Turn off all AC/Heat & Electricity when you exit the apartment
• Please only eat food on tables in the dining room or kitchen island, no food in the bedrooms
• Please respect the no shoes policy, I've got white carpet :)
• Last rule, Have fun! San Francisco Bay Area has so much to offer and we hope you get to experience to its fullest while staying at my wonderful space :)
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Rated one of the most desirable places to live in America this small charming town is only a few miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. Settled in among the giant redwoods, the picturesque and almost quaint town of Mill Valley sits just across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco. Nestled along Throckmorton and Miller Avenues, you will find shop after shop of some of the finest and often times most unique goods and services. From trendy fashions to old time milliners, the pleasure of shopping in this environment is only equaled by the local eateries. Home of the legendary Sweetwater where so often John Lee Hooker and Jerry Garcia have performed, there is a lot to explore in Mill Valley.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: A retired man with an unique space to share.
Why the Owner Chose Mill Valley, CA, USA:
Great location, just a few minutes away from the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
I am also an UBER driver beside a host so if you need a ride from the airport to your front door just let me know. The charge would be around $40-60. All I need to know is your flight # time of arrival. Once you arrive just go out the departure level (up stairs) and text me the door # and airline. I’ll scoop you up in minutes and off we go to Marin.
- Primary: (415) 215-3813 Text is available
The living area, 30 foot ceilings. Dinning table can be used for four persons
Colorful furniture placed throughout the loft
Queen size bed looks over the living room area from the second floor.
Larson's art work hung throughout the loft
Bedroom ceiling fan to cool you off
Full complete kitchen
Walk in shower just off the bedroom
Rainflow shower head
Half bath on the main floor near the kitchen
Safe handrails to the second story bedroom and bathroom
Outside dinning under the blue skies of Marin County
Plenty of parking around the back of the main building
Living area with 30 foot ceiling is the grand room with large screen TV and Wifi
Bar stools with granite counter tops
Comfortable queen size bed with reading lamps
Enter by the third floor landing off the elevator.
HD Sony flat screen TV surrounded by a antique wooden mantel
A dinning area in the grand room of the loft
Shampoo and conditioner provided, plus a hair-dryer too
Plush towels in the main bathroom
Shaving mirror in master bathroom for the guys
Washer and Dryer in the loft
The loft spaces are above shops and restaurants from street level in Mill Valley
Floor plan for loft, one bedroom, 1.5 bath, full kitchen, private entrance
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.