Enjoy spectacular views in this very spacious three bedroom, one and a half bathroom Balmain home. There’s street parking available, or it’s just a short ferry ride to new shopping precinct, Barangaroo, with easy access from there to Circular Quay, the Sydney Opera House and the CBD (Downtown).
Enter from the street into a gorgeous, Tuscan style stepped courtyard garden with espaliered fruit trees and herb garden beds. Bi-fold doors connect the courtyard to a large, fully-equipped gourmet kitchen, with dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric fan-forced oven, microwave and coffee maker, as well as a table that seats eight people comfortably. Off this kitchen is a family-sized laundry with WC. Continue on to separate dining area with a table for four and a couple of comfortable armchairs, and then on to a sumptuous living room with a two-seater sofa, two more armchairs and flat-screen TV.
On the next level up, you’ll find three well-appointed bedrooms with reverse–cycle heating/cooling, two of which also have ceiling fans. All three bedrooms have queen size beds and views of either the city skyline, Sydney Harbour or Anzac Bridge. There’s also a bathroom on this floor with a bathtub.
On the third level is a large rooftop terrace with absolutely stunning views of the city, great for entertaining or a perfect view of Sydney’s world famous New Years Eve fireworks display.
Historic Balmain is just far enough away from the main tourist hubs of Circular Quay, Sydney Opera House and the CBD to have its relaxed vibe, but close enough to get to the action in ten minutes if yo need to. With shops, markets and an abundance of eateries in close proximity, it’s the perfect location.
It’s a short walk to busses and Balmain wharf, with regular ferry services across Sydney’s famous harbour to Barangaroo and Circular Quay, both of which are close to Sydney’s CBD and train stations. If you have a car, there’s easy parking on the street outside the property.
Other things to note:
* We are not suitable for 'party' style groups, or wedding bookings where the bride and bridesmaids wish to stay together.
* No Indian or any other Asian cooking allowed, thanks.
* Have you got a baby or an infant traveling with you? We’ve got you covered. Contact us, as we can also provide you with baby items (on availability and additional cost). We offer excellent package rates for two or more items.
* An additional $40 will be charged to your total if a check-in happens after 8 pm, and we require your arrival time as the Concierge does not live on site.
* Please note that this property has been specifically catered for short-term rentals and is not a hotel.