3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom, Sleeps 8
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 17 - Pricing is higher for minors Pricing is higher for minors
- We offer a quality rental, excessive loud parties or unregistered guest will invoke early termination of lease and forfeiture of all funds
- Rental is based on the acceptance of our standard short-term lease. Security Deposit is held by a credit card. Prices for minors/couples higher
- Please keep your furry friends at home and enjoy your cigarettes outside.
Fun vacation super close to beach. Easy access to essentials
Enjoyed ouR weekend!
Great location, owner very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our stay!!
We want to go back next year
This is exactly what we were hoping for. The inside looked newly remodeled. The house was clean and comfortable. Location, Location, Location. It was 1.5 blocks to the beach. We parked the car and never got back in until after our stay. Walking distance to corner stores, very good restaurants, boardwalk, beach, everything we wanted. Our gracious host, John was awesome. He was caring and accommodating. Always checking to see if we needed anything. We will be back and hopefully have the opportunity to rent the same house next year.
Thank you Jeffrey, we appreciate your feedback.
As you are always welcome back,
PS>> we are actually 1/2 block from the beach not 1 .5 block
Great location great place
Owner was awesome, place was awesome, location was awesome. Overall awesome!!!
Thank you Mark, you are always welcome back.............
Best Seasid Heights stay ever!
This location was exactly what it was described to be. It was near everything so there was no need to move out vehicle once we arrived. And the owner John was very pleasant and accommodating, he made our stay very pleasurable. Can't wait to go back to Seaside Heights because this is where we will stay going forward.
About John Anthony
Educated as a Civil Engineer, spent most of my years in the computer technology field, last tens years as a HS math teacher and now fully retired managing my Seaside Heights properties. Life is great……..
John Anthony purchased this Apartment in 2014
Why John Anthony chose Seaside Heights
I like it best. Nice view from balcony, High ceilings and spacious
What makes this Apartment unique
Centrally located, we are located minutes (if not seconds) from Seaside's best dining, night life and activities.