Taino Beach Area, renovated Waterfront Villa, Pool, close to all amenities!
Welcome all island adventure seekers, families and vacationers on holiday, as well as persons traveling on business long-term travel.
We are a short distance from Florida and accessible by land and sea. Fort Lauderdale, Florida provides both fast ferry service and a overnight Celebrity cruise line services or you can reach us by air with various airlines that provide air service to the Grand Bahama island.
We provide a spacious luxurious and modern Villa at affordable rates for persons wishing to enjoy a relaxing, retreat outside of the typical and costly hotel experience.
This spacious Villa is completely renovated and maintained to the highest standards with property manager nearby to provide assistance.
We provide all the modern comforts and amenities you will need during your visit to the island.
• Boundless & unspoiled beaches throughout the island.
• Walking distance to Taino beach (5 minutes).
• Luxurious Villa with over 2800 sq. ft., with all modern amenities of a spacious vacation home for all to enjoy.
• Main floor with patio door access to a tropical paradise gardens overlooking the pool and canal
- 3 spacious bedrooms( 1 King bed, 2 Queen beds) , 3 bathrooms; two with en-suite bathrooms, fully renovated with modern amenities, phone, Internet/Wi-Fi, Cable TV, DVD, Ceiling fans, Hi-Efficient Air Conditioning.
- A bonus is The 'Loft' which is an open concept room with 2 additional Queen Beds, TV, DVD and Office space with phone, desktop computer for staying in touch with family and friends.
- Sleeps 6 adults comfortably
• 10 minutes from the airport
• 5 Minutes to Port Lucaya, for all your shopping, entertainment, casino and dining needs.
• Enjoy the traditional fish fry at Smith's Point adjacent to Taino Beach (public) nearby.
Occupancy rates are based on 4 occupants. **RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
**Please note, no bookings will be considered if groups are larger than our posted Maximum Occupancy.
Boat dockage is at an additional cost to the overall price. (Applied as required)
Lucaya is approximately 70 miles from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Grand Bahama Island is in the crystal clear water, with offshore sailing in the Gulf stream, great snorkeling and swimming, charter boat fishing.
Home of the UNEXSO, Underwater Explorers Society, is a dolphin research facility where you can swim and interact with the dolphins. The Island offers other Eco-adventures like kayaking, hiking through remote mangroves to view birds and marine life, reef and cave diving, para-sailing and horseback riding on the beaches, among many others....
Warm and inviting is the atmosphere we strive to provide our guests during their stay on Grand Bahama Island.
Keywords: Villa, Condo, Canal, Water-view