Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Updated Town Home, 3 Bedrooms (2 King beds, 2 twin + 1 sofa bed), sleeps 6-8
(2) King size beds, (2) Twin Beds, plus (1) Queen Sleeper Sofa
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dog friendly up to 2 dogs, no cats allowed. Dog friendly up to 2 dogs, no cats allowed.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- Dogs must be kept on a leash while in the community and guest must clean up behind their dog.
- An additional pet fee of $50 for 2nd dog or more.
- If you have any questions, please let me know.
Katie and Kelvin Brents
About Katie and Kelvin Brents
Hello, we are Kelvin and Katie Brents and we live in Dawsonville, GA. We hope you will enjoy vacationing at CSB as much as we have the last 20 years. We have given our home at CSB the extra TLC you would give your own personal home.
Katie and Kelvin Brents purchased this Townhome in 2012
Why Katie and Kelvin Brents chose Cape San Blas
We have enjoyed vacationing at CSB for over the last 20 years with our two children, family and friends. We refer to Cape San Blas as our 'Happy Place'. After spending a month at Barrier Dunes for Kelvin's 7 year sabbatical we decided it was time to take the plunge and purchase a gulf front town home. We are very excited to share our love of this beautiful area with you.
What makes this Townhome unique
Our favorite thing to do at CSB is to swim, play Boccie Ball, cook family meals together and watch the amazing sunsets! I know it may sound a bit sedentary, and it is, but there are also many activities available on the Cape. With the state park just around the corner you will find fabulous fishing, boating and a great place to walk or ride on the bike trails that line the Cape.