Large 1350+ sq ft 2 BR/2 BA Oceanfront condo - Fantastic sunrise & sunset views!
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1) Twin size Beds (1), Queen sleeper sofa in living room (1)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children love the 170' pool with waterfalls!Children love the 170' pool with waterfalls!
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- PLEASE SEE RENTAL AGREEMENT.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT MANDATORY DAMAGE INSURANCE IS ALREADY INCLUDED IN YOUR RENTAL AMOUNT.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT REFUND POLICY DIFFERS SLIGHTLY FROM VRBO'S STATED POLICY -- SEE RENTAL AGREEMENT FOR DETAILS.
Hosted by Janice and Bill BlanchardAsk a question
About Janice and Bill Blanchard
Residents of Marietta, Georgia, we have been avid boating and water enthusiasts since getting married in 1990. Also, nature lovers, this is the place we love to escape to with family and friends. Bill & Janice Blanchard
Janice and Bill Blanchard purchased this Condo in 2004
Why Janice and Bill Blanchard chose Perdido Key
Eden's resort style amenities are unsurpassed by any other condominium project on the gulf coast. We chose it after an extensive search and love that it's such a short drive from the Atlanta area. Perdido Key has many parks and is much quieter and less commercial than most beach areas. Yet, it's only minutes away from great restaurants, shopping and tourist attractions.
What makes this Condo unique
We love the beach and amenities. It feels almost like being on a cruiseship, but with much larger rooms. We are boaters and have also enjoy towing our pontoon boat down for use on a daily basis from Eden's private dock across the street Boats are also available for rent from local marinas. It's great to have both beach and intracoastal water access. We love watching the beautiful birds and often see dolphins from our balcony.