Our fully remodeled modern apartment of the upstairs comes with two bedroom and one bathroom. Everything in the interior is recently renovated and furnished. Brand new kitchen & bathroom, dining and living room. Key-less entry on the front door and lock on each bedroom door, free wi-fi, washer/dryer. Cozy and breezy :) Short drive to LAX, beaches, shopping. Walking distance to South Bay Galleria, restaurants and pharmacies. Great for family, couples, adventurers, and business travelers.
HIGHTLIHTS OF OUR APARTMENT:
ALL INTERIORS ARE NEWLY RENOVATED !!!
* 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment that accommodates 4 people.
* Super easy keyless entry with passcode.
* Updated kitchen with brand new appliances.
* 50" HD LED TV and free Netflix on Roku.
* HIGH SPEED wireless internet.
* Furnished with modern, tasteful designer touches throughout.
* Washer / Dryer installed in the unit.
The entire unit is all yours! We use keyless entry with passcode, so no need of carrying a key. Our guests are welcome to check in anytime after 4pm. No need to let us know what time you’re coming in.
Torrance is a safe and family friendly city located in the heart of Southbay. Our apartment is located in a very convenient area where you can WALK to restaurants, groceries, and major shopping malls. (And of course, Starbucks :)
* 1 min to I-405 freeway.
* Walking distance to South Bay Galleria and major shopping malls & restaurants on Hawthorne Blvd.
* 10 min drive to major beach cities (Manhattan Beach / Hermosa Beach / Redondo Beach).
* 10 min drive to Del Amo Fashion Center.
* 15 min drive to LAX.
* Short drive to Santa Monica, Venice, Hollywood, Downtown L.A as well as Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm and Universal Studios and other attractions in Los Angeles area.
* Check-in is at 4pm and check-out is 11am.
* To maintain the cleanness of the house, we ask our guest to take off shoes.
* No smoking.
* No pets.
* No parties / events.
* No overnight guests not included in the reservation.
* Quiet hours are 10PM-7AM.
* No food in bedrooms please.
If you have a car, park right in front of the house. There are no permits needed and usually we have plenty of parking available. Street cleaning is on Wednesday morning 9am.-12pm. Move your car on the other side of street if you plan to sleep in on Tuesday.