Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Queen size Beds (4) 1 in the master bedroom & 1 in the guesthouse, Twin or Single Beds (3) 1 single + 2 singles with an additional roll away single in each, Baby Cribs (3), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) 2 sofa beds in the guesthouse ( in same room with one double queen bed)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - in the external spaces onlyin the external spaces only
Max guests: 18 - 1818
Minimum age of primary renter: 30 - 2/3 of group aged 30+ (excluding families)2/3 of group aged 30+ (excluding families)
- Minimum occupancy 10 persons for high season and parts of medium season (please enquire) Cancellation policy for 2020 is relaxed, for 2021 see below
- Bookings in high season must start and finish on Saturdays, for more than a week bookings please make 2 weekly. For more than 2 weeks please inquire
- Cancellation policy: if it is rented to others for same period for equal or more rent, payments done are returned, for less just difference is kept.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by MichaelAsk a question
With an inherent affection to Architecture, tradition and aesthetics, owners were set to make their dream vacation villa.
Michael purchased this Villa in 1996
Why Michael chose Marathon
One of the joys of travelling abroad is to experience different places and feel the local culture. Architecture and tradition are important cultural parts of a country's culture, especially for travellers. So, having the opportunity to stay in a Villa which is a rare example of the vanishing local architectural forms, building materials, and inspired design, is an important advantage for many travellers. Universal and plain identity buidings, that you can be in any place in the world will add litlle to your Greek experience.
What makes this Villa unique
The Villa is located in a quite settlement, overlooking the sea and next to a 'top rated' sandy beach of 6km long with a rare cone forest in it's back reaching the water edge. You nave the option to enjoy the sea and nature as you wish as there are busy or isolated spots to choose from. Small villages or bigger cities and a lot of archaeological interest places are within easy reach for you to visit and spend your holidays interestingly. Besides, the city centre of Athens, is within an hours reach.
- english, greek