One of only two restored Frank Lloyd Wright-designed American System-Built Homes in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is open for public.
All Mission Style furniture, Stickley Sofa, and many built-in Frank Lloyd Wright designed furniture.
3 Bedrooms (two queen and one full size beds), 2.5 huge bathrooms, a daybed with trundle in the sleeping porch, Maximum of 9 people (if add a twin bed in the office).
A two night minimum stay is required.
Frank Lloyd Wright signed the actual building permit in 1916. A true Prairie Style original. Light-filled rooms create a warm, organic living space. Maple floors throughout, 80 leaded glass windows, built in bookcases and armories, tray ceilings, natural fireplaces. Spacious, vintage Danish-designed Poggenpohl kitchen. Amazing stained glass skylight floods staircase with light. Generous master suite with en-suite bath, natural fireplace, and many built-ins. Private, mature landscaped yard with deck.
No pets, no smoking.
One of Six Frank Lloyd Wright designed American System-Built Homes on the same block.
1 minute walk to bus stations 27# and 54#.
1. 1.1 miles to Milwaukee Domes
2. 2.5 miles to Miler Park
3. 2.6 miles to Potawatomi Bingo Casino
4. 2.7 miles to Marquette University
5. 3.1 miles to Harley-Davidson Museum
6. 4 miles to Downtown Milwaukee.
7. 4 miles to Milwaukee Art Museum, Discovery World, Summer Fest.
8. 4.7 miles to Bradley Center.
9. 4.9 miles to Milwaukee Museum, Marcus Center for Performing Arts
10. 7.4 miles to Milwaukee Zoo
11. 8.7 miles to Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church (Frank Lloyd Wright designed), Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 40+ Frank Lloyd Wright designed buildings in Wisconsin.
12. 80 miles to Chicago, IL. 110+ Frank Lloyd Wright designed buildings in Illinois