Tucked away in the natural beauty of Wise River, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home comfortably sleeps up to 11 travelers. From the warm lumber and river rocks found on the exterior and interior of the home, the 2 wood burning fireplaces, and the fully equipped kitchen, you'll feel as cozy and comfortable at 'Sasquatch Inn' as you do in your own home. Whether you are seeking privacy and relaxation or looking to go hunting and fishing, you're sure to find the ultimate adventure here!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Queen Bunk Bed, Twin Bed, Full Bed | Sunroom: Twin Bed
Set on 20 acres of land, this recently-renovated home has a large deck with panoramic views of sprawling mountains and forest. Perfect for a glass of wine under the stars or a place to watch for wildlife, the deck will be a highly frequented spot during your stay.
A large living room with ample seating and a flat screen TV with a DVD player make for the perfect spot for everyone to get together and watch their favorite movies.
The fully equipped kitchen stocked with necessary cooking spices will allow all of the chefs in your group to prepare delicious home-cooked meals.
Whether it's dinner around the island in the kitchen or next to the fireplace in the living room, you are sure to create a plethora of lifelong memories together here in the comforts of this home!
One mile from the Big Hole River, 'Sasquatch Inn' is the perfect place to enjoy Blue Ribbon Trout fishing. If that's not enough, you'll be within 10 miles of 8 easy public fishing access points! Cycling, hiking, horseback riding, hunting, kayaking, rafting, and swimming are also popular activities in the area that are not far from your back door.
If you are looking for a break from the outdoors, the town of Wise River is 3 miles away which has a local mercantile, post office, two restaurant, and bars.
The town of Butte is 40 miles away and has art galleries, museums, breweries, restaurants, and farmers markets, in addition to the Our Lady of the Rockies statue and The Berkeley Pit copper mine.
No matter how you are looking to spend your getaway, this serene vacation rental home has something to offer for everyone!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 wood-burning fireplace, wood stove, flat screen TV with DVD player and VCR, land-line phone, books, DVDs, washer/dryer, and more!
- Bring your snowmobile for epic winter adventures!
- A pontoon boat and raft are available for hourly rental upon request!
- Gorgeous Wise River location on 20 acres of land! Easy access to hunting, trout fishing, fly fishing, cycling, hiking, horseback riding, rafting, museums, restaurants, breweries, and much more!
- Guided hike available upon request through owners
- Pasture available for horseback riding
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with a $50 fee
- Please note there is a $10 per person, per stay fee for groups larger than 7
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- During the winter, a 4WD vehicle is recommended for accessing the home
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in