**NEW LOWERED SUMMER RATES**
Escape the hustle and bustle of your busy, everyday life and head to ‘7 Timbers,’ a 3-bedroom + loft, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin which comfortably sleeps 14 in the woodlands of Jasper, Georgia. Tucked into a private, 15-acre valley with creekside trails and an open grassy field, this home is the perfect mountain getaway. Relax on the deck, gather around the fire pit, visit the town of Jasper, or take a day trip to Atlanta during your ‘7 Timbers’ retreat.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Loft: 2 Queen Beds | Open Second Level Living Area: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Queen Bed
Built by hand from the reclaimed and refurbished timbers of 19th century Atlanta Warehouses and factories, ‘7 Timbers’ is truly a one-of-a-kind rustic masterpiece. Upon arrival, you’ll fall in love with the serene 15 acres of woodlands and grassland surrounding the barn-style home.
The barn theme continues inside of the home with its wide, thick floor planking, robust post and beam architecture and vintage decor. Unwind on the plush furnishings in the open living space with one sitting area offering an antique curio cabinet and flat-screen cable TV. Gather around the wood-burning stove in the other sitting area and make plans for the day.
The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances and has 2 refrigerators, 2 ovens, a gas range, 2 dishwashers, coffee maker, toaster, microwave and a full stock of kitchenware, utensils, dishware, and silverware.
Open the large garage-style door on one wall to let the fresh air in while the sliding screen door keeps bugs out. Step out to the covered patio with seating and bench while you breathe in the mountain air.
‘7 Timbers’ offers an additional large outdoor wooden deck which features a beautiful view of the mountain woodlands, a gas grill, and a table & chairs. Another outdoor space is available on the covered second-floor veranda, which overlooks the beautiful vista.
End the day around the fire pit and share highlights from the day. With tired eyes, retire to one of the well-appointed bedrooms to rest for the night. Both kids and parents will delight in the upstairs loft and ‘Ships Tower’ which adds fun and charm to the cabin.
One of the most remarkable aspects of ‘7 Timbers’ is the 15 acres of lush woodlands that it sits on. Hike along the trails that run beside the creeks that eventually lead to a series of beautiful cascading rocky waterfalls and to the ruins of a historic river grist mill. Also above the cabin is a large level playing field, where kids can play outdoor games!
Just a 20-minute drive north, you'll find Amicalola Falls, the tallest waterfall in Georgia! Additionally, there are some great lookouts 5 minutes up the road.
Drive 10 minutes to find the perfect souvenir in the small mountain town of Jasper. Browse through antique shops and enjoy southern cuisine at the numerous restaurants.
Wine lovers will appreciate the cabin’s close proximity to vineyards including Fainting Goat Vineyards and Winery and Sharp Mountain Vineyards.
If you’re up for a day trip, drive just over an hour to downtown Atlanta, where you’ll find a whole new world of restaurants, shops, and entertainment to experience!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel refrigerator, outdoor fire pit, spacious deck with patio furniture and gas grill, patio area with outdoor furniture, wood-burning stove, old-fashioned turntable with vinyl records, in-unit laundry machines, board games, 2 cable TVs, free WiFi, and much more
- Great location on 15 acres of private woodlands, just 10 minutes from downtown Jasper, easy access to hiking trails and vineyards, and 1 hour from Atlanta!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320, (~75.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee
- No parties. Events and large gatherings are considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Note that during the cooler months, the main way to heat the cabin is with firewood. Therefore, 1 wheelbarrow full of firewood (about 25 pieces) will be provided for an extra, mandatory $25 fee from October thru April, and delivered prior to your arrival. Additional wheelbarrows of firewood can be purchased for just $25 per load. One wheelbarrow load used efficiently is usually sufficient to keep the cabin warm for a day or have extra to burn in the outdoor fire ring.
- Must be at least 30 years old to book. Note that homeowner will request a copy of a driver's license upon arrival to confirm age
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in