This vacation rental guest house in Kennebunk is the perfect place to get away from the stresses of everyday life! The recently updated 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom guest house comfortably sleeps groups of 5 travelers seeking a relaxing vacation in southeastern Maine. The guest house sits on a peaceful property complete with lush green grass and a beautiful garden. Guests can walk to the nearby beaches, or take a stroll to explore the tidal pools down the street.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Daybed
The spacious guest house features an open floor plan with hardwood floors and charming furnishings. The large windows found throughout the house allow sunshine to flood each room on sunny days.
Grab a book or magazine and lounge in the sunroom, which has two comfortable seats and a plush couch. The large windows look out over the manicured lawn and garden.
After a day of fun at the beach, kick back on the sofa in the living room and watch your favorite DVDs or shows on the flat-screen cable TV.
There’s no need to leave the guest house for your meals! The fully equipped kitchen features all of the appliances and utensils to whip up your favorite food in your home-away-from-home.
You're sure to sleep well at night in either of the 3 well-appointed bedrooms! Two bedrooms offer queen beds, and a brand-new third bedroom features a twin-sized daybed.
There’s no better way to spend sunny Maine afternoons than at one of Kennebunk’s fabulous beaches. Guests staying at this charming house are within walking distance of the white sand.
Walk down to the tidal pools at the end of the street to enjoy the refreshing water without all of the sand! These tidal pools are also great places to find seashells for a unique souvenir of your visit.
If you’re feeling a bit more adventurous, go for a hike through Rachel Carson Wildlife Refuge. The dense forest and beautiful marshland are the perfect places to spot local wildlife.
Dine out at waterfront restaurants by the ocean and watch the lobster and fishing boats come into the port each evening.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV with DVD player, free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, and much more!
- Fabulous location in Kennebunk - just 1 mile away from the town’s best beaches and within short walking distance to tidal pools!
- NOTE: Use of stairs is required to enter the property
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Jetport - 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102, (~26.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, large gatherings, or events
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please observe quiet hours from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
- Another vacation rental house is available nearby for those who need more space (Evolve Listing ID #356546) which can sleep up to 25 people. Please contact Evolve for more info and availability
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in