Begin your Lake Havasu City adventure at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house, located just minutes from the lake! With over 1,700 square feet of living space, the property is ideal for groups of up to 8 family members or friends. You'll feel right at home amongst tasteful decor and updated amenities. When you're not relaxing by the in-ground pool, head out for a day on the lake or hike nearby. There is something for everyone to enjoy from this convenient location!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
The fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances, updated amenities, and ample counter space. Prepare home-cooked meals with ease, or pack up a snack to bring out on the lake!
The dining area is brightly lit with warm natural light, and includes a dining table suitable for 6 guests. The kitchen bartop has seating for 2 additional guests.
In the living room, you’ll find a plush sofa and loveseat, as well as a matching recliner. Tastefully decorated, this room is sure to be a central hang out during your stay. Get cozy for a night-in and watch a movie on the flat-screen cable smart TV!
Each bedroom is well-appointed, featuring comfortable beds and plenty of storage for your belongings. The master bedroom includes a king-sized bed, flat-screen cable smart TV, and an en suite bathroom and the other 2 bedrooms have queen beds. Two additional guests in your travel group can sleep on the provided air mattress.
Spend a day relaxing in the backyard by the in-ground swimming pool and soak up the sun. The covered patio features a table for al fresco dining! You can cook up a delicious dinner on the barbecue and enjoy some outdoor entertainment on the patio TV.
The property also provides plenty of parking for your river and offroad vehicles, like boats, RVs, or razors.
Lake Havasu features stunning beaches that are the perfect destination for families! Pristine private beaches are plentiful and perfect for sunbathing or enjoying a picnic. Take the boat out to search for your own oasis. There is ample access to beach areas with amenities such as barbecue grills, restrooms, and shaded picnic tables.
For an aquatic adventure, spend a day boating on Lake Havasu’s sparkling water, which offers plenty or room to explore! There are many Lake Havasu boat rental companies offering a wide range of choices for those who just want to experience boating for the day!
Enjoy a day of golf, surrounded by mountains and the beautiful lake. There are courses ranging from scenic 9 to 18-holes and are suitable for a range of skill levels. The property is just a 15-minute drive from Island Golf Club at The Nautical Beachfront Resort!
The scenic hiking in Lake Havasu offers stunning scenery, amazing wildlife, and is suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Trek through the desert, take in the views from the mountains, or hike lakeside for an unforgettable experience!
When you’re ready for a night on the town, Lake Havasu City has world-class dining and shopping, with options ranging from boutiques to more well-known retailers, and everything in between. You’ll be able to choose from an endless list of dining and nightlife options as well!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, Hulu, Netflix, DVD player, home theater system, steam shower, entertainment system w/ built-in electric fireplace, free WiFi, outdoor furnishings, gas grill, private pool, and more!
- Convenient Lake Havasu City location - Just minutes to the lake, hiking trails, downtown, and many other great local attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Lake Havasu City Airport, 5600 Old State Hwy 95 #1, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86404 (~11 miles away from property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that there are exterior security cameras at the property, which will be turned off during your stay
- If the security cameras are desired during your stay, please reach out to the Homeowner for further information