Sapelo Island- Private Home(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
One of the very few 3 Bedroom/2 Bath 8 Sleeps,large front porch.outside shower
Bedroom 1- King size bed with premium linens, with master bath
Bedroom 2- Queen size bed with premium linens
Bedroom 3- Full size bed and twin size bed.
In Living room has trundle bed, love seat and sofa
Bathroom 2- Located between bedroom 2 and 3
Close to beaches and fishing areas.
Pack and play available for babies.
Can rent vehicles, can contact caretaker for meals prepared and delivered to your door, also available for private tours. Spacious home.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- All rooms have ceiling fans.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Nicely decorated. Cleaner than clean.
- Caretaker will pick you up from the ferry and take you back to the dock when you leave. private tours/other excursions to the beach, mansion, etc. are available per the caretaker. There is a golf cart rental company .The caretaker offers private catering that will bring your meals. Caterer Barbara: 912-485-2202 leave/ message Breakfast: Grits,bacon, eggs, sausage biscuits w/choice of choices of juices (apple, orange, cranberry, milk) pastry. Lunch: Hot lunch choice of soup/and sandwich. Soup being New England clam chowder, Sandwich choice of breads and meats, dessert. Fried/Baked Chicken , cubed steak, pork chops, sides, choice of corn, green beans, peas, mashed pot/rice. Hamburgers comes w/fries, chips, drink,dessert. Dinner: All meals come with dessert. Ribs, chicken, pork chops, roast beef. All served w/ sides of vegetables, corn, string beans, baked beans, baked potato, rice (red rice with rib/seafood meals) Seafood: In season incl: seafood casserole, fish, oysters, dess...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $75
Can rent suburban (8 Passenger) $50.00 per day
Contact caretaker (Chris Bailey 912-485-2202) to arrange golf cart rental
Cleaning fee $75.00
Catering available- Prepared by Barbara Bailey (She also cooks for the Reynolds Mansion) EMAIL: BarBaraskitchen.BB@gmail.com
EMAIL BARBARA BAILEY FOR DETAILS ON CATERING AND TOURS BarbaraskitchenBB@gmail.com
Deposit is non-refundable.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Home located in the middle of the Hog Hammock community on Sapelo Island. Truly a place lost in time. Very spacious home. Private tours available, beautiful shells and beach combing. Great fishing from bridges and docks. Private tours of Reynolds Mansion available. An escape from reality. Best described as peaceful.
Year Purchased: 1994
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Sapelo provides a true escape from reality. All stress is left at the dock upon boarding the ferry. This weekend retreat is a place to relax and unwind. From the moment you arrive, take a deep breath and know that you are now on Sapelo Time and will never want to leave.
- Primary: 912-269-2700
- Secondary: +1 9122692700
- Tertiary: +1 9122692700
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large kitchen with working island
Bathroom #2, shower/tub combo, sink/vanity, toilet
Master bath, tub/shower combo, sink, toilet, vanity
Master bedroom, King size bed, chest of drawers, large TV.
Brand new washer and dryer
Flat screen tv with daybed in living room
RJ Reynolds Mansion
Canopy of trees on the road to Reynolds Mansion Beach.
Miles of beach all to yourself.
Dining room, seats 6-8
Large front porch with iron table/chairs, rocking chairs
Bedroom #3, queen bed plus daybed.
Bedroom #2, queen bed, tv/dvd combo, dresser
Large living room with sofa, loveseat and daybed.
Nature left untouched, that is the Sapelo Way.
Pavillion at Reynolds Mansion Beach.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.