3 Bedroom, 2 Bath located in the Beautiful Country of Ohio
- english, dutch
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Very nice house
The house was very nice and clean. The area is very quiet and relaxing yet close to downtown.
Great country home
Customer was willing to work with us and made our stay enjoyable
Everything was like it advertised,we had a great quiet stay and the owners were very helpful
Very clean and comfortable. Great location
I am already planning on renting it again with another group
of our family in the spring. Very relaxing and enjoyable trip
A very cozy and comforting place to stay. The place was all we expected and more. Will be on our list to return the next time we go to Ohio.
Very clean and quiet, will definitely go back :)
Roscoe Village – a unique 1830’s historical canal village,
enjoy shopping, visiting the museum, take a real canal boat ride,
or walk the many beautiful trails in the nearby Lake Park.
Restaurants near Coshocton:
Warehouse Restaurant – 8.9 miles (in Roscoe Village)
Raven’s Glenn Winery & Restaurant – 3.9 ( West Lafayette)
Bob Evan’s – 9 miles (Coshocton)
Our favorite Coffee & Ice Cream Shops!
Hannah Marie’s Bakery & Coffee shop – 9.3 miles (Coshocton)
Whit’s Frozen Custard – 10 miles ( Coshocton)
Coshocton Lake Park; a beautiful relaxing park:
• a big playground castle for children
• water park
• many beautiful trails to walk, bike or rollerblade
• fishing at the lake
Forest Hill Lake; a nearby place for your family to enjoy
• Swimming - $5 per day
• Rent Paddle boats
• Raven’s Glenn Winery
• Wooly Pig Farm Brewery
• Yellow Butterfly Winery
At least five small town to explore >Berlin >Mt. Hope> Walnut Creek >Charm>Sugarcreek>
– enjoy shopping along the streets in Berlin, driving the beautiful countryside, visit the Farm in Walnut Creek (feed the exotic animals); stop at Hershberger’s Farm and Bakery to feed the goats or taste some of the delicious baked goods, tour the David Warther Carving Museum, walk along the “Little Switzerland of Ohio” (Sugarcreek) listen to the beautiful Swiss music while you shop, visit some of the many famous cheese places : Pearl Valley Cheese, Guggisberg Cheese, Heini’s Cheese; to enjoy a buggy ride or see an Amish home take a tour at Yoder’s Amish Home and Farm in Millersburg, …..options are endless.
A few favorite Restaurants to try in Amish Country:
Boyd & Wurthmann Restaurant – 25 miles (Berlin)
Der Dutchman’s – 21 miles (Walnut Creek)
Rebecca’s Bistro – 21 miles (Walnut Creek)
Dutch Valley – 18 miles (Sugarcreek)
Park Street Pizza – 18 miles (Sugarcreek)
Charm Family Restaurant – 20 miles (Charm)
Chalet in the Valley – 21 miles (Charm)
Our favorite Coffee shops!
East Main Kitchen & Coffee – 11 miles ( little town of Baltic)
Wallhouse Coffee – 18 miles (Sugarcreek)
Red Mug Coffee Company – 29 miles (Mt. Hope)
• Cabin Creek Golf; miniature golf, driving range, batting cages and sand volleyball >>>
• River Greens; 27 hole golf course >>>
• Fire Ridge Golf Course; 18 hole golf course>>>
• Black Diamond Golf Course; 18 hole golf course>>>