This beautifully renovated garden level apartment in Historic Downtown Savannah was built in 1872. Feel like a local while you stay in this meticulously restored and renovated two bedroom, two bath apartment. This unit features a queen bed, a double bed, fold out sofa, fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, DirecTV (45' flatscreen) and DVD player. Easy meter-free on street parking.
Just a short walk away from Forsyth Park, City Market, River Street, and Broughton Street, you won't need your car to get to shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. Wander out the front door to Calhoun Square, or around the corner where famous Forsyth Park is just two blocks away. Close enough to walk to everything, but in a quiet residential area.
Non-destructive pets welcome.
A walk to:
* Forsyth Park
* City Market
* River Street
* Broughton Street shopping
* Downtown Design District
* Paula Deen's Lady and Son's Restaurant
* countless restaurants, coffeeshops, and bars
* all 22 downtown Squares
* The Mercer House
* The Pink House
* The Owens Thomas House
* The Juliet Gordon Lowe birthplace and Girl Scout original Headquarters
* The Telfair and Jepson Art Museums
* Savannah Civic Center
* Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD)
A short drive to:
* Tybee Island beach
* Bonaventure Cemetery
* Savannah Hilton Head International Airport
SVR Cert. No. SVR-00092