Independent villa over looking the sea with a breathtaking waterfront view. Direct access to the rocky coast, beside our property. Very private and quiet. Located in Mongerbino, 25 km from Palermo. It's in a strategic point to reach many towns and other sites, of artistic and cultural interest : Monreale, Cefalù, Solunto, Bagheria . Agrigento and its temples are one hour away. Very close to Mongerbino are seaports like Porticello and Aspra great for buying fresh fish . Also at only 50 meters away there is an access to the park of 'Monte Catalfano', great for hiking.
The house is entirely surrounded by a nice garden and has a very big terrace which is divided into two parts; one side is exposed to the sun and has a beautiful view of Capo Zafferano and the other side is protected by an awning which gives you privacy. The inside of the house has been remodelled and has a big and very sunny living room, a kitchen, master bedroom and two other bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms have a breattaking view of the sea. Of course a bathroom with a shower. The house is surrounded by windows and you have a beautiful view wherever you look. It's advisable to have a car because the closest centre is 3 km away.
Our concept of quality: Renting out villa Laura Marie, is carried out directly by the owners. We enjoy the house for some weeks during the year and we try to constantly improve it. We love the house and we hope this feeling reaches our guests while they stay in the villa.
Here are some things we can assure you:
- What you see (in the photos ) is what you get
- An accurate cleaning of the house before you arrive.
- A person that will greet you at the house ( usually the owners ), will show you the villa, explain to you whatever you need to know and answer any question . Written instructions about the house.
- The owner is available to answer any question during the reservation process and even after.
- There will be a great number of panphlets books and maps available in the house regarding Sicily and the area around Mongerbino.
At 50 meters from our villa there is an access to Monte Catalfano park. Some trails will bring you into the Mediterranean scrub and will let you observe from above the coast with Capo Zafferano, the village of Aspra and the town of Bagheria.
Train to Palermo: If you want to avoid using the car to arrive in Palermo, reach Bagheria or Santa Flavia Station, park you car and arrive in the city in 10-15 minutes