Please note: I also own larger units and multiple units at this resort. They are all listed on VRBO.
Resort and the Harborside:
The Atlantis Resort & Casino is a luxury resort and water park located on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. Atlantis Resort & Casino was created by South African hotel magnate Sol Kerzner and Kerzner International Ltd. The resort has often been voted to be the best and most beautiful family vacation spot in the world.
• Atlantis Resort & Casino was expanded in 2007 to include the 63 acre, 200 million gallon Aquaventure ( a combination of water slides, lazy rivers, and rapids). The centerpiece of the attraction is the Power Tower which contains four waterslides and a rock-climbing wall. The slides include The Abyss, The Drop, The Falls and The Surge. Aquaventure also includes one of the resort's most popular attractions, The Current. The new additions to Atlantis Resort & Casino alone are bigger than most other resorts. At over 400 acres, the entire Atlantis Resort & Casino dwarfs its nearest competitors.
The Harborside at Atlantis Villas next to Atlantis? Marina Village offer what many consider to be the best value for accommodations at the resort. The Harborside at Atlantis Villas Situated right on the Atlantis Resort & Casino marina and next to the new Marina Village are the Harborside at Atlantis Villas.
Like all Atlantis Resort & Casino accommodations – the Harborside at Atlantis Villas allow for full access to all Atlantis Resort & Casino activities. In addition, Harborside at Atlantis has its own pool for the exclusive use of guests. Harborside at Atlantis also has its own hot tub, exercise room, poolside activities, restaurant and convenience shop.
About this Condo:
The resort may be enclosed, surrounded by beautiful waters (a marina and a harbor, to be specific), but it’s One Bedroom Premium Villa is anything but! The very epitome of spacious, it features designer touches, a beautiful kitchenette and master bath with a jetted whirlpool tub. At its maximum, this 862 square foot unit will accommodate 5 guests. The 5th guest sleeps on a roll-away bed and requesting this bed is for extra charge of about $10/night to be paid by the guest. Requesting this bed is optional.
Check-in time is 4:00 PM; check-out time is 10:00 AM.
• Bedroom with a king bed and TV/DVD
• Bath offers a jetted whirlpool tub/shower
• Living space complete with an entertainment center and sofa bed
• Full kitchen (including dishwasher)
• Private patio or balcony, furnished with table and chairs
• Separate living/dining spaces
• Designer furnishings