Eagletree Cottage -Secluded Waterfront Tranquility with Spectacular View(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, 1 Bedroom + Bedroom 2, 1 Bath (Sleeps 5)
Fall asleep to the sound of waves, just feet from your doorstep. Seals, otters, bald-headed eagles and the occasional orca pod have all been sighted from the front deck. The cottage is a 1200 sq ft, two story, open plan building, with one main bedroom, kitchen, dining room and bathroom (shower only) on the main floor. The upper level is a loft, without inside walls. There are two beds in the upper space.
There is wifi, cable TV, phone, a propane stove, microwave, coffee maker and most of the amenities of home.
A kayaker's paradise, with extensive hiking and biking trails and quiet lakes for swimming or fishing, Quadra Island is a natural wonder. There are also several high end restaurants, a vinyard, two small shopping centres and many artisans who have home galleries that open in the summer.
Member since: 2014
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
There are ship-stairs to the loft, so really young children might find this difficult to climb, especially at night. Suggested age would be 5 and up. As the master bedroom is on the main floor, those not wishing to be on a different floor from their children should let us know, to make arrangements for a mattress on the upper floor, or one on the main floor for the kids....moreless
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- There are several kayak companies on the island, as this area has a number of islands within easy paddling distance. Hiking, biking (bike rentals available through a local operator), fishing charters, lake and ocean swimming and beach exploration are the main features of this area. Nature is at your doorstep! For those more materialistic, there are many artisans on the island, who open their studios for the summer months. Glass worker, luthier (guitar/ukelele maker), potters, painters, wood and antler carvers as well as a winery with almost daily tastings. (They are closed a couple of days of the week.) They also have grape juice for those not allowed to imbibe alcohol. The local market is on Saturdays from 10 - 2. There are musicians and vendors galore!...moreless
- Away From It All
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wood Stove:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $76.31
- Pet Fee $152.62
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Enjoy meals on the deck!
Night view from Eagletree Cottage
The Lagoon at Mansons Landing, Cortes
Marina Island, at low tide
View from the deck- Coast Mountains and Sutil Channel
Kitchen and dining room- propane cook stove, microwave, phone
Unique design features of the house.
Rebecca Spit, Provincial Park
Manson's Landing, Cortes Island
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.