Located in the heart of Royal Arsenal Riverside development, the Royal Arsenal Riverside is one of South East London's most exciting riverside addresses, occupying a prime location along the River Thames built on the grounds of one of the nation’s most historic military establishments. The development is full of stylish properties all within perfect reach of central London.
The apartment is a luxury 2 bedroom in the historic and picturesque Royal Riverside Arsenal, located South East of the London River Thames. The apartment has been described as a hotel from home. due it's welcoming, bright, and decivingly spacious space arranged over two floors. The apartment is furnished to a high standard with convenience and your comfort in mind.
The neighbourhood is a heritage site steeped in history, with a blend of modern and restored buildings, lots of amenities and a vibrant community at your doorstep
Woolwich Arsenal is a colourful and traditional neighbourhood that boasts one of the oldest markets in South London. So, whether it's a peaceful ramble around the park admiring the architecture or a visit to the local museum or eateries, the area provides an ideal place to relax and unwind.
The apartment is in a Grade I and II listed development with historic building that have bold new modern architecture.
There are excellent direct transport options via DLR/Tube, Train, Thames Clipper to all London attractions and venues -- the O2, Royal Greenwich, Excel, Canary Wharf, London City Airport, Tower of London/Tower Bridge, former Olympic venues are minutes away.
The area boasts:
• Green open spaces
• Array of restaurants and eateries
• Tesco Express supermarket
• Sainsbury's supermarket
• Marks & Spencer's Food Hall
• Thames Clipper on site pier
• Only 300 metres to overground and DLR stations
• 24 hour concierge
• Riverside walks
• Health and wellbeing studio
Nearest transport links include:
1) Woolwich Arsenal DLR with highly frequent services running between Bank, Canary Wharf and Stratford
2) Woolwich Arsenal Overground with highly frequent services running between Kent and Central London
3) Royal Arsenal Woolwich Pier (approximately 200 meters away) with frequent boatservices to key London landmarks including the 02, London eye and Tower Bridge
4) Forthcoming cross rail due to open in 2018
What else should you know about the apartment?
• The apartment has been described as a hotel at home
• 2 bathrooms with 1 en-suite to master bedroom
• Sleeps up to 5 people
• Decorated to a high quality standard for your comfort and convenience
• Fully furnished apartment with all appliances available for use at your convenience
• Fresh linen and towels provided
• Free Wi-Fi inclusive in price
• **Parking can be arranged upon advance special request **
• Tea, coffee and snacks provided for guests to welcome them on arrival!