Enjoy an entire house to yourself whether you rent one, two or three bedrooms.
* Ask about our ONE and TWO BEDROOM rates. *
Agapantha Cottage is a quiet country retreat where you can get away for a relaxing weekend or longer to enjoy the serenity and pleasant climate of Mandeville.
Located on the outskirts of the town centre we are a great alternative to a hotel for the visitor doing business or a base for the explorer going sightseeing around Mandeville, its environs, or to Jamaica’s South Coast.
We are just 5 minutes from Northern Caribbean University (NCU), making us an ideal location to stay for graduations or family visits to students attending the university.
• Complimentary breakfast is included
• Fully equipped kitchen, guests bring their own food.
• Additional meals available on request for an additional
• Discounted rates on weekly and monthly stays.
About the Location
• Easy access to transportation, shopping, restaurants,
banking, ABM machines and essential services.
• Secure, gated location, covered parking.
• Golf and tennis at Manchester Club
• Spa, hair and massage services
• Mandeville Horticultural Society
• Points of interest: High Mountain Coffee tours,
Pickapeppa factory, Roxburgh Museum, Marshall’s Pen
Great House, Mandeville Court House.
• South Coast points of interest: Black River Safari, YS
Falls, Black River Morass, Bamboo Avenue, Appleton
Estates Rum Tours, Treasure Beach, Alligator Pond,
Little Ochi Seafood Restaurant, Lover’s Leap
• 94km from Kingston and 108km from Montego Bay