The Long Barn is a spacious country cottage, sleeping five/six people, set in the beautiful East Devon countryside, only 15 minutes drive from the M5 (J27).
Guests have the use of a large, warm, indoor swimming pool (33 ft), sauna, fitness room, children's play areas, 12 ft trampoline, laundry facilities, enclosed pond area with ducks and friendly chickens and two acres of grounds.
The cottage is situated at Three Gates Farm, a converted 17th Century farm, with five 4-star holiday cottages, near Tiverton close to the Devon/ Somerset border.
The Long Barn is single storey and has three bedrooms and two bathrooms (one double, one twin and a single, which is convertible to twin). It has a fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge and separate freezer and spacious living area with flat screen television with freeview, DVD player, telephone and free WiFi Internet access. The cottage is cosy and warm with oil fired central heating. At the back is a sheltered patio, which is ideal for breakfast in the morning sunshine, overlooking the grounds and rolling countryside.
Cots and highchairs are available on request (no extra charge). We are pet-friendly and welcome well behaved dogs, for which there is a surcharge of £20 per dog per week.
Spanish, French and Greek spoken.
Overview of The Long Barn:
- Three bedrooms (one double, one twin, one single – convertible to twin)
- Two bathrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Patio leading onto gardens with patio furniture and barbecue
- Telephone and free WiFi Internet access
- Flat screen television with freeview and DVD player
- Electric hob, oven and microwave
- Fridge and separate freezer
- All bed linen and towels
- Laundry facilities
- Selection of books, games, jigsaws, DVDs and videos available
- Information pack and tourist information leaflets
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Car park