About the property
- Villa7870 sq. ft.
- Half Baths2
- Minimum Stay3 nights
This 6 bedroom, 8.5 bath villa is the largest in the exclusive golf community of Guavaberry with a house of nearly 7,870 square feet (731.16 meters squared) and a lot size of 32,334 square feet(3,003.94 meters squared)! The property features a pool, Jacuzzi (Jacuzzi NOT heated), outdoor custom BBQ and Gazebo and is situated on the 9th hole of Gary Player signature golf course Guavaberry.
Property attributes include:
- 3 Levels
- 6 Bedrooms, sleeps 16
- 8 full Baths
- 1 half Bath
- Fully Furnished
- Privacy.. your next door neighbor is the native flora
- Walk-in closet in all rooms
- Dining room
- Living room
- Modern formal Kitchen
- Medium kitchen with Integrated Bar
- Family room
- Mahogany wood doors
- Marble Floor on the 1st and 2nd levels and imported ceramic tile on 3rd floor
- Grand double-sided open marble staircases
- Large wrap around porch on back of 1st floor
- Large wrap around Balcony on back of 2nd floor
- Swimming Pool
- Jacuzzi that holds 20 people is adjacent to pool.
**PLEASE NOTE: Jacuzzi is NOT HEATED.**
- Pool Shower
- 2 covered Pool Cabanas each w/ 2 lounge chairs
- Gazebo with bathroom
- Custom Argentinian-style BBQ in Gazebo
- Maid’s Quarter with full bathroom
- Laundry area w/ washer & dryer
- A 2nd fridge, stove & oven also located in laundry area
- Covered Parking for 4 cars adjacent to house
- Golf Course
- Beach club
- Tennis Courts
- Club house
- Bike Paths
- Controlled 24 hours security gate access
- Home alarm system
This villa is astounding and American Director Josh Crook agrees! That's why he choose this villa as the set for Morir Soñando, his recent movie production starring Dominican-American actor Hemky Madera from HBO’S ‘Weeds”. Madera has acted alongside Johnny Depp, Dustin Hoffman, Bill Murray, Harvey Kietel & Andy Garcia, just to name a few. The movie is now in post-production and is yet to be officially named. Browse my photos to see pictures from the set. The villa has also been the set for 2 music videos.
Access to Guavaberry's Private Beach Club, Guavaberry Country Club, Gary Player's Signature Guavaberry Golf Course (green fees not included but special discounts available), Tennis Courts, Biking Trails, & Gym are included in rental.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday Maid Service is included in your rental. Additional days are $35 per day extra to be paid in cash upon arrival.
Between myself & my family someone will always be available to answer your questions, aide in emergency.
We have vast knowledge of the area and are eager to help you plan the perfect vacation! We are happy to help you decide between activities, tour and excursion options.
Whatever your needs, we've got you covered in English, Spanish and French.
Guavaberry Golf & Country Club is an upscale community with 24 hour controlled gated access located in the beach resort town of Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic which is 45 minutes outside of Santo Domingo and only 30 minutes from the Las Americas International Airport.
Guavaberry Golf Couse
The 7,156 yard, par 72 Gary Player signature course features gently sloping hillsides, rock formations, gently undulating greens, indigenous flora, wide fairways, several sets of tees, and huge waste bunkers - All providing a challenging, yet fair environment for the ultimate golf enthusiast.
Guavaberry’s convenient location, natural beauty, and challenging features make it one of Gary Player’s most stunning achievements.
Enjoy all the private amenities this villa has to offer, the golf & the beach while being centrally located to branch out and explore the island.
Location Points of Interest include:
- 30 mins from Las Americas Int'l Airport (Santo Domingo)
- 10 mins from Guavaberry Private Beach Club
- 15 mins from Los Delfines Water & Entertainment Park
- 20 mins from beaches of resort town Boca Chica
- 40 mins to Los Tres Ojos ('The Three Eyes') are a series of freshwater lagoons amid 50-foot tall limestone caves. These caves were famous as settings for both the Tarzan movies and Jurassic Park.
- 45 mins to Santo Domingo and the historic Zona Colonial ('Colonial Zone') where you can get an unrivaled glimpse into the first European City of the New World. Founded in 1498 by none other than Christopher Colombus himself, the capital city boasts some of the oldest buildings in the world including the oldest fortress in the world. Simply stated, Zona Colonial should not be missed.
- 1 hr to Altos de Chavón, the biggest attraction in La Romana, Dominican Republic. It is a re-creation of a medieval European village conceived from the imagination of Roberto Copa, a former Paramount Pictures set designer, and Charles Bluhdorn. I have been there and it is captivating!
- There are even more sightseeing opportunities, such as the Taino Caves, Isla Catalina (Catalina Island), Isla Sanoa (Sanoa Island) and the list goes on and on.
There is covered parking for 4 cars adjacent to the house.
A 4 day minimum stay is required for rental.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Calendar last updated:
- May 16, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Wonderful house, owners, and staff
We stayed at this property with a group of 14 high school boys on a baseball-service trip to the DR and it was fantastic. After spending time in the middle of San Pedro, hours on a hot field, and after working hard at an orphanage, our boys loved coming home to the space and luxury of the Villa. Nikki operates the listing and was very available when there was an issue, but so were other people like William, the local guy who manages check-in and check-out, and Solomon the groundskeeper. If you can get to know Solomon, make sure to do it! We saw other members of the staff/ownership throughout the week, not in a way that felt overbearing, but rather as a presence that was ready to help us with anything we needed.
The house was large and spacious. When anything wasn't operative (we had an issue one night with ceiling fans downstairs for example) they were on it instantly the next day. You want guidance in starting the fantastic, giant outdoor charcoal grill? Just ask. The house is private and luxurious with no neighbors in visible sight. They have a large speaker by the pool just asking you to play music. Naturally our high school boys loved this. We didn't play any golf, but the course has to be one of the most beautiful courses on the island. I wished I wasn't leading a group of high school boys and had time to golf! We stayed in Metro Country Club last year, and although also nice, the Guavaberry house was in better condition and more private than the one we stayed in over there. We hope that Nikki and her team are still renting this house out next year and willing to accommodate us! Thanks again!
Family Vaca 2018
Nice property and it comes with a bonus dog :) We loved having Cafe as part of our family for the week. Nikki was great to work with to get the property confirmed and she was super responsive to all our questions, both before and during the trip. Great staff - from meeting William on arrival and Solomon who is the house caretaker on-site to Jessica (sorry if I am getting her name wrong) who cleans. Very kind and friendly. Like any vacation, there were a couple minor glitches - but response to all issues were addressed quickly.
The house has plenty of space to spread out and plenty of options for where to enjoy the day - by the pool was our favorite. Being in a gated, golf course community made us feed safe and secure during our stay.
Thanks Nikki for taking care of us!
Wow! What a way to start the new year!!
What an awesome 2018 Golf ManCation!!
Hats off to Nikki and her team...this is our 3rd year in a row renting this property for our annual Golf ManCation. Loved the upgraded showers and upgraded Wi-Fi. 👍�🏽�
See you in 11 months!!
Heaven on Earth literally!!!!!!!!!😱😱😱
I booked this Mansion for a mini vacation during Easter vacation. The place is amazingly the same as the pictures. But when you are there is when you feel out of this world. The service was Great. I really want to thank Nikki, Solomon, Jocelyn and William. My family was so happy and so relaxed that they said for the next vacation they would rent it again.... hope to see you guys soon! And anyone looking for a place to rent relaxing, quiet, private, very well taken care of and lovely this is your Place!
An Amazing Property!
My family rented this house in February and everyone an amazing time. The house is just like it is pictured. It is very spacious so even though there were 12 of us staying there was plenty of room for everyone. The outside patio and pool area was perfect. There was lots of seating and lounge chairs and the gazebo and grill was much enjoyed. The property is very private and quiet on the 9th hole of the Golf Course.
Thank you for everything!
Thank you so much dear Tanya, we are very happy you enjoyed your stay at the Villa!