Elegant Luxury Golf Villa 10 Mins from Beach W/ Pool, Jacuzzi & Covered Bbq Area(2 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Villa, 6 Bedrooms, 7.5+ Baths (Sleeps 18)
Property attributes include:
- 3 Levels
- 6 Bedrooms, sleeps 16
- 8 full Baths
- 1 half Bath
- Fully Furnished
- Privacy.. your next door neighbor is the native flora
- Walk-in closet in all rooms
- Dining room
- Living room
- Modern formal Kitchen
- Medium kitchen with Integrated Bar
- Family room
- Mahogany wood doors
- Marble Floor on the 1st and 2nd levels and imported ceramic tile on 3rd floor
- Grand double-sided open marble staircases
- Large wrap around porch on back of 1st floor
- Large wrap around Balcony on back of 2nd floor
- Swimming Pool
- Jacuzzi that holds 20 people is adjacent to pool
- 2 covered Pool Cabanas each w/ 2 lounge chairs
- Gazebo with bathroom
- Custom Argentinian-style BBQ in Gazebo
- Maid’s Quarter with full bathroom
- Laundry area w/ washer & dryer
- A 2nd fridge, stove & oven also located in laundry area
- Covered Parking for 4 cars adjacent to house
- Golf Course
- Beach club
- Tennis Courts
- Club house
- Bike Paths
- Controlled 24 hours security gate access
- Home alarm system
This villa is astounding and American Director Josh Crook agrees! That's why he choose this villa as the set for his recent movie production starring Dominican-American actor Hemky Madera who has acted alongside actors Johnny Depp, Dustin Hoffman, Bill Murray, Harvey Kietel & Andy Garcia just to name a few. The movie is now in post-production and is yet to be officially named. Browse my photos to see pictures from the set.
Access to Guavaberry's Private Beach Club, Guavaberry Country Club, Gary Player's Signature Guavaberry Golf Course (green fees not included but special discounts available), Tennis Courts, Biking Trails, & Gym are included in rental.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday Maid Service is included in your rental. Additional days are $35 per day extra to be paid in cash upon arrival.
Between myself & my family someone will always be available to answer your questions, aide in emergency.
We have vast knowledge of the area and are eager to help you plan the perfect vacation! We are happy to help you decide between activities, tour and excursion options.
Whatever your needs, we've got you covered in English, Spanish and French.
Guavaberry Golf & Country Club is an upscale community with 24 hour controlled gated access located in the beach resort town of Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic which is 45 minutes outside of Santo Domingo and only 30 minutes from the Las Americas International Airport.
Guavaberry Golf Couse
The 7,156 yard, par 72 Gary Player signature course features gently sloping hillsides, rock formations, gently undulating greens, indigenous flora, wide fairways, several sets of tees, and huge waste bunkers - All providing a challenging, yet fair environment for the ultimate golf enthusiast.
Guavaberry’s convenient location, natural beauty, and challenging features make it one of Gary Player’s most stunning achievements.
Enjoy all the private amenities this villa has to offer, the golf & the beach while being centrally located to branch out and explore the island.
Location Points of Interest include:
- 30 mins from Las Americas Int'l Airport (Santo Domingo)
- 10 mins from Guavaberry Private Beach Club
- 15 mins from Los Delfines Water & Entertainment Park
- 20 mins from beaches of resort town Boca Chica
- 40 mins to Los Tres Ojos ('The Three Eyes') are a series of freshwater lagoons amid 50-foot tall limestone caves. These caves were famous as settings for both the Tarzan movies and Jurassic Park.
- 45 mins to Santo Domingo and the historic Zona Colonial ('Colonial Zone') where you can get an unrivaled glimpse into the first European City of the New World. Founded in 1498 by none other than Christopher Colombus himself, the capital city boasts some of the oldest buildings in the world including the oldest fortress in the world. Simply stated, Zona Colonial should not be missed.
- 1 hr to Altos de Chavón, the biggest attraction in La Romana, Dominican Republic. It is a re-creation of a medieval European village conceived from the imagination of Roberto Copa, a former Paramount Pictures set designer, and Charles Bluhdorn. I have been there and it is captivating!
- There are even more sightseeing opportunities, such as the Taino Caves, Isla Catalina (Catalina Island), Isla Sanoa (Sanoa Island) and the list goes on and on.
There is covered parking for 4 cars adjacent to the house.
A 4 day minimum stay is required for rental.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Smoking Allowed:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18, Beds for 16-18
Bathrooms: 7 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 20 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
The living area is massive and composed of 3 different seating areas. 2 large sofas that seat 4 each in one section. Two more sofas seating a total of 6 in another section. 3 Recliners in front of TV....moreless
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Main kitchen features fridge, stove, microwave, water cooler and toaster oven. A 2nd kitchen located in Maid's Quarters directly off kitchen features a 2nd fridge, stove, oven, washer and dryer....moreless
- Pantry Items
Refrigerator w/ filtered water & ice dispenser located in Kitchen. 2nd refrigerator located in Maid's Quarters. Official Presidente Beer fridge is located under covered gazebo. Wine fridge at bar....moreless
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub:
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 19 - Jan 1, 2018
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 10%
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
One of two 3rd floor bedrooms. Queen size bed.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.