This 6 bedroom, 8.5 bath villa is the largest in the exclusive golf community of Guavaberry with a house of nearly 7,870 square feet (731.16 meters squared) and a lot size of 32,334 square feet(3,003.94 meters squared)! The property features a pool, Jacuzzi (Jacuzzi NOT heated), outdoor custom BBQ and Gazebo and is situated on the 9th hole of Gary Player signature golf course Guavaberry.
Property attributes include:
- 3 Levels
- 6 Bedrooms, sleeps 16
- 8 full Baths
- 1 half Bath
- Fully Furnished
- Privacy.. your next door neighbor is the native flora
- Walk-in closet in all rooms
- Dining room
- Living room
- Modern formal Kitchen
- Medium kitchen with Integrated Bar
- Family room
- Mahogany wood doors
- Marble Floor on the 1st and 2nd levels and imported ceramic tile on 3rd floor
- Grand double-sided open marble staircases
- Large wrap around porch on back of 1st floor
- Large wrap around Balcony on back of 2nd floor
- Swimming Pool
- Jacuzzi that holds 20 people is adjacent to pool.
**PLEASE NOTE: Jacuzzi is NOT HEATED.**
- Pool Shower
- 2 covered Pool Cabanas each w/ 2 lounge chairs
- Gazebo with bathroom
- Custom Argentinian-style BBQ in Gazebo
- Maid’s Quarter with full bathroom
- Laundry area w/ washer & dryer
- A 2nd fridge, stove & oven also located in laundry area
- Covered Parking for 4 cars adjacent to house
- Golf Course
- Beach club
- Tennis Courts
- Club house
- Bike Paths
- Controlled 24 hours security gate access
- Home alarm system
This villa is astounding and American Director Josh Crook agrees! That's why he choose this villa as the set for Morir Soñando, his recent movie production starring Dominican-American actor Hemky Madera from HBO’S ‘Weeds”. Madera has acted alongside Johnny Depp, Dustin Hoffman, Bill Murray, Harvey Kietel & Andy Garcia, just to name a few. The movie is now in post-production and is yet to be officially named. Browse my photos to see pictures from the set. The villa has also been the set for 2 music videos.
Access to Guavaberry's Private Beach Club, Guavaberry Country Club, Gary Player's Signature Guavaberry Golf Course (green fees not included but special discounts available), Tennis Courts, Biking Trails, & Gym are included in rental. Access to the Beach Club or any other amenities must be arranged in advance.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday Maid Service is included in your rental. Additional days are $35 per day extra to be paid in cash upon arrival.
Between myself & my family someone will always be available to answer your questions, aide in emergency.
We have vast knowledge of the area and are eager to help you plan the perfect vacation! We are happy to help you decide between activities, tour and excursion options.
Whatever your needs, we've got you covered in English, Spanish and French.
Guavaberry Golf & Country Club is an upscale community with 24 hour controlled gated access located in the beach resort town of Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic which is 45 minutes outside of Santo Domingo and only 30 minutes from the Las Americas International Airport.
Guavaberry Golf Couse
The 7,156 yard, par 72 Gary Player signature course features gently sloping hillsides, rock formations, gently undulating greens, indigenous flora, wide fairways, several sets of tees, and huge waste bunkers - All providing a challenging, yet fair environment for the ultimate golf enthusiast.
Guavaberry’s convenient location, natural beauty, and challenging features make it one of Gary Player’s most stunning achievements.
Enjoy all the private amenities this villa has to offer, the golf & the beach while being centrally located to branch out and explore the island.
Location Points of Interest include:
- 30 mins from Las Americas Int'l Airport (Santo Domingo)
- 10 mins from Guavaberry Private Beach Club
- 15 mins from Los Delfines Water & Entertainment Park
- 20 mins from beaches of resort town Boca Chica
- 40 mins to Los Tres Ojos ('The Three Eyes') are a series of freshwater lagoons amid 50-foot tall limestone caves. These caves were famous as settings for both the Tarzan movies and Jurassic Park.
- 45 mins to Santo Domingo and the historic Zona Colonial ('Colonial Zone') where you can get an unrivaled glimpse into the first European City of the New World. Founded in 1498 by none other than Christopher Colombus himself, the capital city boasts some of the oldest buildings in the world including the oldest fortress in the world. Simply stated, Zona Colonial should not be missed.
- 1 hr to Altos de Chavón, the biggest attraction in La Romana, Dominican Republic. It is a re-creation of a medieval European village conceived from the imagination of Roberto Copa, a former Paramount Pictures set designer, and Charles Bluhdorn. I have been there and it is captivating!
- There are even more sightseeing opportunities, such as the Taino Caves, Isla Catalina (Catalina Island), Isla Sanoa (Sanoa Island) and the list goes on and on.
There is covered parking for 4 cars adjacent to the house.
WiFi is available. Please keep in mind you are in a beach town on a Caribbean Island so bandwidth and speed expectations should be kept in perspective. For example, it’s great for checking emails and perusing social media, but not so great for streaming videos.
A 4 day minimum stay is required for rental.