We are a spiritually-minded social enterprise eco lodge and retreat center whose mission is "to fill our guests with awe through a truly unique experience while making a positive difference in our local communities." Our staff and unique location helps create amazing travel memories for you while your stay with us helps provide scholarships for children in our local villages.
The Mayan Mountain rainforest is a world apart from the rest of Belize and it is a place filled with vivid colors, fascinating wildlife and a peacefulness that is unlike anywhere else on earth. Whichever type of Cabana you stay in you will experience the peace and vibrant life that can only be found at Jaguar Creek. Rooms are free of radios, clocks and TVs to allow you to be fully present in this life-giving environment – and since we are completely off grid, we use fans for cooling instead of air conditioning and we have limited wifi. And your stay will directly help our local communities through our social impact mission!
Each of our cabanas are designed to give you a private, comfortable, and unique jungle experience, and features the following amenities:
- Well ventilated through an open architectural design and fully screened to add comfort and protection.
- Fans to provide air flow and cooling during hot periods.
- Bed arrangement can be customized as desired.
- Quality bed linens and blankets.
- Private bathrooms complete with soap, towels and hot water.
- Made in Belize decor throughout.
- Welcome snack and drinks.
HOTEL TAXES INCLUDED!
We are located a stone's throw away from St. Herman's Blue Hole National Park, one of Belize's national treasures.