Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Beautiful detached 1890s cottage loving restored retaining its character & charm
Bedroom one - situated on the ground floor with 5’ king size bed, dressing table with mirror, good storage space with full length mirror, side tables, hairdryer and armchair. Bedroom two - situated on first floor with zip and link bed which can be configured to Super-king size bed or twin singles to suit your requirements - bed configuration to be advised at time of booking please, dressing table with mirror, good storage space with full length mirror, side tables, hairdryer and armchair.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - 1 or 2 well-behaved dogs are welcome-£25 each dog 1 or 2 well-behaved dogs are welcome-£25 each dog
No smoking - Strictly no smoking or e-cigarettes permitted Strictly no smoking or e-cigarettes permitted
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Dogs must be cleaned and dried in the laundry room before entering the cottage. Dogs are not permitted on furniture or allowed upstairs.
- Any damage caused by dogs will be charged to the person making the booking/accepting this agreement.
- Strictly no smoking or e-cigarettes permitted within Kirkton Cottage or within it'c curtilage
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF