About the property
- House2000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
180 Degree Plus Ocean, Hillside & Windmill Views - Truly Unique & Unobstructed
Welcome to Casa Sea Esta!
We are an oceanfront single family home located in Grayland (a few miles south of Westport). If your wish is to truly experience the ocean then you've found the right place. At this home you have towering ocean views from both the main living level and the upper floor - you can see the waves crash onto the beach! The sunset views are amazing - watch from either floor, both decks or from the king sized master bed.
Besides the ocean views, this home offers a unique east view of the hillside, the locally known four windmills and fantastic sunrises. There are few properties in the area which offer this quality of both sunrise and sunset views.
The towering views in all directions are truly unique and will help make your vacation memorable. Every room in the house has a view. There are no Bob Uecker seats here!
We could go on and on about the views - BUT now on to the house itself! This a 2 level, 4 bedroom, 2 bath home. The base rate includes 6 guests, with a maximum of 8 guests total. The pictured garage is not part of the rental space.
The main floor living area -
- Here you will find a fully equipped kitchen: double oven, full sized refrigerator, dish washer, coffee maker, blender, microwave and double sink. The kitchen is very well stocked with quality pots/pans, knives, dishes, glassware and all the kitchen gadgets you'd find at home. Really, just the food is missing (we do have a nice variety of spices though).
- Continuing on the main floor is the ocean view dining room table which seats 8 people. The living room has quality furnishings and a flat panel Smart TV (sue your Netflix or Amazon account) with DirectTV and DVD player.
- On the main floor is an oceanfront wrap-around porch which leads to the larger deck space. The deck offers a grill, conversation area and ample oceanside seating. Grilling outdoors while conversing with family/friends with an amazing ocean view is how memories are made. Sip your morning coffee while watching the sunrise and the windmills turn - truly a unique view!
- The ocean views from the kitchen, dining room, living room and deck are fantastic!
- Continuing on the main floor is a bedroom with queen bed offering relaxing east views of the hillside and windmills. A full bath and washer/dryer complete the main floor living.
The upper floor features 3 bedrooms, family room and a bath. The offerings of the upper floor are below -
- The smaller bedroom offers 2 twin beds. This room offers both a north view of the ocean/beach and an east view of the hillside and windmills.
- The second bedroom features a queen bed and has a fantastic view to the east of the hillside and windmills.
- The master bedroom features a king sized bed with breathtaking ocean views. Watch the ocean or sunset while laying in bed. Breakfast in bed?
- The oceanside family room offers a flat panel TV with DirectTV and DVD player. A sliding door takes you to a smaller deck offering commanding views of the beach and ocean. Ocean, sunset, bird, and people watching from the deck are a must!
- A 3/4 bath completes the upper level living space.
Outdoor Living Space -
Besides the large oceanside deck there is an outdoor kids area with sandbox, jumbo tic tac toe board and a driftwood hut. There is an enclosed dog run. A well defined gradually sloped path leads you to the beach. At the sand dune is a bench with eagle perch for up close people and nature watching at the edge of the Pacific Ocean. There is a fire pit and seating area (can not be used during burn bans). Toss a game of corn hole while relaxing listening to the ocean waves.
Well behaved dogs considered -
If you are considering bringing your dog please contact us to discuss. We have a gated enclosed outdoor dog run and the main floor deck is gated to keep the 4 legged ones contained. The pet fee is $25 for 1 or 2 dogs. If you have more than 2 dogs the fee is higher and we need to discuss this with our guests, prior to confirming the reservation.
Handicap Accessible? -
- No, this home not handicap accessible; however, if those with difficulty using stairs can make it up the first flight of stairs to get into the home, one can then remain on the main living floor. All your needs would be provided (bedroom, bath, kitchen, dining, living room, laundry, large outdoor deck space).
Our Guests and Us -
- It is important for our home to be a good fit for our guests as well as our guests to be a good fit for us. We are not a 'party' house. We cater to families and friends seeking a relaxing and quiet time at the ocean. We offer a quality product and provide a high level of customer service to our guests. In return we expect our home to be well cared for and treated with respect. Failure to properly disclose the number of guests and/or pet information is considered a violation of contract and monies paid for use of the home will be forfeited. YES, please note that kids are welcome but they are also considered guests and MUST be included in the guest count of your reservation. We say this to be 100% clear so us and our guests are on the same page with expectations.
If you are ready to reserve your ocean time please use the 'book it' feature in the upper right of our listing. Here you will enter your days, number of guests, if you are bringing a dog or not and a place for a message to us. Please include a tidbit about your time requested and your dog (if applicable).
If you need additional information then please use the 'email owner' feature and we will respond promptly to your question. You may also call.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please see our other homes (Cabana Sea Esta) in Grayland at VRBO #722886 - Fantastic Cabin nestled in the woods - wood stove, fire pit, large deck, vaulted cedar lined ceilings and La Casita Sea Esta - a smaller just remodeled home - easy walk to the beach, Blackbeard's, The Lighthouse, Lighthouse Trail and Scoops Ice Cream - fantastic location - VRBO #954618
Joel and Denise
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Joel and Denise
We love being at the beach and spending time in town. We enjoy decorating our vacation home with artwork featuring local and smaller artists. Inside and out of this home you will find authentic nautical décor. Bringing indoor living to the outdoors is important to us. We enjoy creating outdoor space which is inviting to our guests. We believe this creates a more enjoyable ocean experience. Our home caters to families and friends - both adults and young children were thought of. We believe it to be important to create your vision and then design your home to suit that vision. We hope we have succeeded in doing so.
Joel and Denise purchased this House in 2014
What makes this House unique
The height of this home allows for it's tremendous views. While the ocean view is spectacular the most unique offering is the east view. The hillside and windmills to the east offer a fantastic view. You could sit and watch the sun rise from the hillside. Then from the same chair watch the sunset. Perhaps there is something like this along the South Beaches but we've yet to find it.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great beach house
This is a great place for a family gathering. Lots of space and a short walk to the beach. We really enjoyed it!
Milion Dollar View and Priceless Home Comfort
We loved this beautiful home that had everything one would need then some! The views were incredible all the way around this home. The outside decks were just perfectI Loved the trail to the beach and really enjoyed sitting on the bench at the top of the knoll just before dropping down onto beach. We watched the most incredible sunsets as well. Joel and Denise have done a fabulous job making this home everyone's, HOME AWAY FROM HOME! Can't say enough about these two and their homes. We have stayed in most of their rentals and have each time had the most amazing vacations in their homes. Many many thanks to these home owners.
Kathy - thank you for the nice comments about Casa Sea Esta and our other locations. We are honored that you chose our home for your husband's birthday celebration. Thank you also for taking such good care of the home during your stay - We look forward to having you stay again - Denise and Joel
Beautiful, stormy, comfortable...
This was our second stay here, and we had another wonderful time. The weather was stormy, but that didn't bother us at all as we were so comfortable inside and able to appreciate the amazing views. When the weather did break, it was easy to just head out the door and enjoy the beach. The house has everything we needed, and the location can't be beaten. We also enjoyed some sightseeing and shopping in the area, and Joel and Denise provided some great tips and were delightful to work with. Thank you!
Excellent property by far the best we have ever rented in this area
Love this house private and everything you need
Cozy, yet spacious home with fantastic views.
Me, my husband, and our dogs had a lovely weekend visit to this great home. The house has plenty of room for a larger family and had all the essentials needed for our stay. I wish we could have stayed longer. In the mornings there are bald eagles on the beach right in front of the house. The location of the home is perfect as it is a bit secluded from the other houses in the area. My husband and I spent most of our time in the upstairs living room, with the 2 chairs turned around to gaze out of the window. I would highly recommend this home and we are already planning our return trip. Joel and Denise were great to work with and even left a bottle of wine for us! Thank you!
Rianna - thank you for visiting with us at Casa Sea Esta - nice to hear bald eagles were hanging out on the perch during your stay - always fun to watch them hunt for their breakfast. Glad you enjoyed the home and thank you too for taking such good care of it during your stay. Let us know when you'd like to return as you certainly are welcome back! - Denise and Joel
100 Stars if I could !!
This home is amazing !! I arrived late at night so had no idea until I woke up what an amazing view this home has ! It exceeded my expectations! The home is clean and well equipped for big families, so cozy ! It has a separate sitting area upstairs outside the master , that was perfect for adults . I can't say enough about this house, I'm hoping to become a regular, I'll just pretend it's my beach house 😁�
Lindsey and family - thank you for such a nice review....we like 5 star reviews but 100 star reviews are even better! We are glad you and the family enjoyed the home. Thank you for taking such good care of the home during your visit - you are welcome back anytime! - Denise and Joel
We are in Grayland. This is about 4 miles south of Westport.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Failure to disclose accurate number of guests or failure to obtain approval for pets voids contract and forfeits all monies paid. We are NOT a party house. We cater to family and friends seeking a relaxing time at the ocean.