Fully Furnished, New Building, Excellent Location & Awesome Amenities. Entertainment / Financial District Downtown Toronto.
Flexible Check-In & Check-Out can be accommodated if the situation permits.
- Brand New Fully Furnished 1 Bedroom Unit on the 41st Floor. Facing West & South West with a clear view of the Lake
- Fresh, Modern & Metropolitan
- Floor To Ceiling Glass Windows in the Living Room & the Bedroom
- Balcony Access from the Living Room. Clear view of the Lake
- Epicenter of Downtown Toronto with Endless Activities & Entertainment. Close To Financial District, Countless Restaurants / Night Clubs, Public Transportation, Theaters, Block Away from TIFF Bell Lightbox, Art, Cultural & Sports Venues, CN Tower, Rogers Sky Dome, Ripley's Aquarium etc.
Inside The Suite
- Queen Bed in the Bedroom. Bed Set with Clean Sheets, Comforter, Pillows
- Sectional Sofa with Chaise in the Living Room that converts into a Double Bed. Bed Set with Clean Sheets, Comforter, Pillows
- Full Washroom
- Premium WiFi Access
- Premium Cable TV | Netflix
- Top Rated 46" Sony 1080p HDTV
- Top Of The Line Appliances including Full Size Whirlpool Front Load Washer & Dryer
- Tassimo Coffee Maker
- Iron & Iron Board
- Clean Towels
- Basic Toiletries (Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Hand Wash, Dish Washing Liquid, Shampoo)
- Basic Kitchenware (Cups, Glasses, Bowls, Plates, Forks, Spoons, Knives, Pan, Saucepan)
In The Building
- Free Visitors Parking (Subject to Availability & Advanced Reservations for Overnight Parking)
- 24 Hours Concierge
- Swimming Pool | Hot Tub
- Fitness Center / Gym
- Party Room
- Conference Room
- Private Theatre
- Lounge Area
- Games Room - Ping Pong & Foosball
- Outdoor Terrace
Guests are requested to review the Rental Rules and confirm their understanding and acceptance prior to Booking. Non-compliance can result in forfeiture of the Security Deposit. Please discuss any special needs with the Host at the time of the booking. Rental Rules can be made available upon request.
Check-In Details, House Manual,etc will be provided separately upon confirmation of the Reservation.
The Toronto Entertainment District is North America’s most diverse Entertainment, Culture and Sports Destination. It has a diverse mix of Businesses, Arts and Cultural Institutions, Sports Venues, Restaurants and Night Clubs, making it one of the city’s most
dynamic and vibrant neighborhoods.
Home to World Renowned Theatres, Performing Arts Centres, Five Major League Sports Teams and an array of Cultural and Family Friendly attractions, the Entertainment District is the place to be in the city; An urban environment with an astounding choice of activities and an exciting nightlife.
Toronto Transit Street Car Steps Away | 5 - 7 minutes walking distance to St. Andrews Subway Station | 10 minutes to Go Transit @ Union Station | Access to Underground Path System A Block Away