|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Fabulous Condo:
1. PCB Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, Gulf World, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! All attractions available year-round.
2. Spectacular GulfFront Views from your balcony on the 4th floor! 55 in Flatscreen Tv in the living room-
3. Amenities: Heated Beachfront Pool with expansive pool deck, Hot Tub, Lighted Tennis Courts, Indoor Racquetball Courts, Fitness Center and Sauna.
4. Wander down the beach to Schooner's for a bite! Billed as the Last Local Beach Club, this beachfront restaurant features live music! Captain Anderson's is a short distance across the bridge on Thomas Drive.
5. Are your kids into pirates? Take the Sea Dragon Pirate Cruise, docked only 2.5 miles away.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Pier Park is less than 10 miles down the road with more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices for the entire family!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
**This property doesn't allow groups of adults age 25 or under, no exceptions.**
**Saturday to Saturday stays required during the summer**
*Watercrest requires you to pay $35 for parking which is charged and added to your statement at the time of booking, 2 car maximum. Parking passes will be in the unit when you arrive*
This 2 bedroom property sleeps up to 8, so bring your whole family down for a Gulf Coast escape. Wake up to the sun each morning, as it sparkles off the emerald green waters of the Gulf through your master bedroom window. Kick up your feet with a cool drink in the living room or the private balcony to watch the sun set after a fun filled day. You might want to catch up on some of your favorite shows or rent a great movie while here to watch on the 55' flat screen TV.
At Watercrest condos, kids of all ages will love the array of community amenities, whether it be the beach side pool, lighted tennis courts, indoor racquetball courts, fitness center or sauna. Bring home some fresh Gulf fish caught that day and cook it up on the community BBQ grills.
The Bedroom Setup:
Master bedroom has a King Bed
2nd bedroom has 2 Full beds
Living room has a Queen sleeper sofa
Conveniently located on the on the family friendly, eastern end of Thomas Drive, the beach in front of Watercrest is fabulous! It's wide and deep and reminds one of "old Florida". Less than a mile away is gorgeous St. Andrews State Park.Grand Lagoon touches the park to the north and to the south, the beautiful Gulf. Swimming and fishing are great at the park without the large crowds!
Watercrest is located just minutes from gourmet seafood dining, signature golf courses, amazing deep sea fishing,world famous night clubs, fabulous water and amusement parks, miniature golf, gift shops and the world-class entertainment and events Panama City Beach is famous for. Nearby, at the corner of Thomas Dr and North Lagoon Dr is Captain Anderson's Marina & Restaurant. You will find delicious fresh seafood, charter fishing boats, shell and dolphin excursions. Major grocery stores and retailers are also within a 5-10 minute drive.
From exploring the sunken ships in the area, to sailing, go-karting, deep sea fishing to checking out the local animal parks, there are a diverse variety of Panama City Beach attractions for kids of all ages, to enjoy, just minutes from Watercrest. There's never a dull moment on the beaches near these condos and you won't find a better place to stay.
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, nearby Pier Park will fill the bill! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 are a but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater. You should also check out the activity packed Miracle Strip amusement park!
~Another lovely property managed by RealJoy Vacations!~
The condo was nice. The view was perfect. However, we arrived on Saturday and was not cool. On Monday still not cool . We cleaned the vent in the kitchen because if was full of dust. It looked like the filter had not been replaced recently. We call the number for maintenance. He sent someone to check it out and he told my son he did not know what was wrong/how to fit. No one ever got back in touch with us. The bedrooms were extremely hot and very uncomfortable for sleeping because of no air coming out of vents. Needless to say this did not make our vacation perfect. The couch in living room had metal piece across front and very flimsy mattress--not comfortable. Needless to say, will not be coming back or recommending this condo.
The condo was great and very well kept. But we were not informed that during our stay that the entire complex was under going renovations. Which was surprising since it was high season and PCB was packed full of people. You would think they would do that during a time that it was not so crowded. They closed down the pool a couple times during our stay. One time was because a child had pooped in the pool and the security/maintenance people refused to call the pool cleaner back in to clean the pool. Then the 2nd time was because they were working on the roof and nails were falling in the pool. We were there with 3 small children ages 4,5 and 7. As much as they love playing on the beach they love being able to go to the pool to swim as they are all in different stages of learning to swim. We found during these times of the pool closing that the security and rental office staff at Watercrest was not helpful and not forth coming with information.