2 BR, 2 BA CONDO – GREAT LOCATION – PRICED RIGHT
Frisco’s Mountainside Condos offer great value in a quiet location just off the bike path and close to the National Forest trails. Guests have full access to the Mountainside Club House’s indoor swimming pool, hot tubs, sauna, steam room, racquetball court and outdoor tennis court. Frisco’s central location is a great choice in the winter (drive or bus to all of Summit County’s great ski areas) and summer (hiking, biking, Lake Dillon and more) … and the Mountainside is one of the best deals in town!
This comfortable 2-bedroom+loft, 2-bathroom moderate condo is the perfect getaway for families or groups of up to nine people. The living area features a gas fireplace and an LCD TV, making it the perfect place to relax after a fun day in the mountains. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you’ll need to keep the gang fed and happy, with seating for four at the dining table and room for four more at the breakfast bar. You’ll love stepping out onto the balcony to take in the beautiful forest and mountain views!
If you’re looking for a great deal in Frisco, Mountainside 355A is for you. Give us a call today to book your mountain vacation!
- Loft: daybed with trundle.
- Master suite: king bed, private bath with tub/shower.
- Bedroom 2: captain’s bunk (twin over full).
- Living area: queen sleeper sofa.
- Guest bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 underground space, 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a third-floor, walk-up condo.