Sip coffee from the balcony each morning as you stay at this Lake Havasu vacation rental home that sleeps 4-6 guests. With a rolling green golf course & lake below and mountains above, you'll never tire of these views. Your party will love having access to the pool and Jacuzzi, grills, and spacious lobby at the complex. Walk from the 2-bed, 2-bath condo into town or to the lake where you can shop, dine, and stroll the trails in peace.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds
Begin your vacation day with a morning stroll around the golf course to get the blood flowing. When you return, head to the fully equipped kitchen to scramble eggs and fry bacon for your crew. Drink your second cup of coffee on the balcony after cleaning up the kitchen.
Slip into your swimsuits, slather on sunscreen, and join other vacationers at the complex's generous swimming pool. Panoramic views of the mountains surround the area, framing your sunbathing with a truly breathtaking scene.
The complex has a large patio filled with comfy seats and tables complete with green umbrellas. Fire up the provided grill and barbeque veggies and brats for a delightful dinner under the sky. Play games in the large lobby and see who the next poker champion will be!
Head inside to wind down with a movie on the flat-screen cable TV. The plush leather sofa is complemented by colorful throw pillows, and a reclining chair is perfect for whoever isn't in the mood to snuggle.
The condo's 2 bedrooms each have en-suite bathrooms. Sleep 4 in the second bedroom with 2 queen-sized beds and ample closet space for storing your belongings.
-- THE LOCATION --
You'll love the walkability of this picturesque location, just steps from the lake, golf course, pool, and more! Be sure to take a jaunt across historic London Bridge, built in the 1820s across the River Thames and relocated to Arizona in 1967!
Enjoy a craft latte from Side Street Coffee Company or The Human Bean. Sip your coffee while exploring one of the city's numerous museums and learning about its rich history. Shop and dine in The English Village, best known for its open-air market and City of London Arms Restaurant.
Just minutes from the lake, this property makes it easy to go boating, fishing, or swimming in the sparkling waters. Rent kayaks or paddleboards and spend a fun day on the lake.
Deemed "Arizona's Playground," Lake Havasu City is filled with endless outdoor adventures, so there's something fun for every member of your group! Those who desire more adrenaline-filled activities will love going rock climbing, off-roading on ATV trails, ultralight-flying, or hiking the many miles of beautiful trails. Go on a hot air balloon or helicopter tour for a unique view of the landscape.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, linens and towels, in-unit washer and dryer, en-suite bathrooms, balcony, outdoor seating, covered parking, and more
- Queens Bay Resort Condominiums community amenities include a lobby with card games and bell carts, 2 jacuzzis, pool, patio, outdoor dining, grill, and a golf course
- Surreal Lake Havasu City location with views of the mountains and lake, overlooking the Queens Bay golf course. Walk to restaurants, shops, London Bridge, and more. Outdoor adventures abound, including hiking, rock climbing, kayaking, boating, and fishing. Enjoy museums, parks, and historical sites
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kingman Airport - 7000 Flightline Dr, Kingman, AZ 86401, (~69.0 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in