Look forward to a rejuvenating yet adventurous holiday at this vacation rental house in Milton-Freewater, Oregon! From this 2-bed, 2-bath home for 4, you'll be able to experience the marvelous Blue Mountains. Explore your surrounding environment with outdoor activities like hiking, boating, and fishing, or check out the area's notable winery scene! This fully furnished, newly built home features contemporary decor, a cozy gas fireplace, flat-screen Smart TV, and covered patio for you to enjoy.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Walk through the bright red door into this charming new house to begin your incredible northern Oregon and southeast Washington adventure. You'll love how the interior of the home replicates the red and other vivid colors to contrast the sleek vinyl plank floors and dark kitchen cabinets, creating a fresh and welcoming ambiance.
Lounge in the living room on the brightly colored couches while the gas fireplace crackles and a Netflix show plays on the flat-screen Smart TV.
Sharing an open-concept floor plan with the living area is the fully equipped kitchen, furnished with brand new appliances and dishware. Prepare a delicious dinner or some tasty snacks to bring on a picnic!
To unwind before bed, sip a cocktail on the spacious covered patio. The area is complete with a gas grill in case you feel like enjoying a homestyle BBQ! End the night in 2 queen bedrooms; both adorned with decorative maps and unique travel wall decor.
-- THE LOCATION --
Your modern vacation rental home sits in a residential neighborhood of Milton-Freewater, located at the foothills of the Blue Mountains in northern Oregon. Experience all this gorgeous area has to offer by boating or fishing at nearby lakes or exploring the remarkable hiking trails.
This region is known for its extraordinary wines, making wineries prevalent and wine tasting a must-do activity! You'll be surrounded by over 100 wineries in driving distance. Zerba Cellars, Don Carlo Vineyard, Watermill Vineyard, Tero Estates Winery, River Rock Vineyard, and Pepper Bridge Winery amongst numerous others are all within 15 minutes of the property.
Be sure to bring your clubs along with you; golf fanatics can get to the Milton-Freewater Golf Course in a 5-minute drive or 20-minute walk!
Check out Walla Walla, Washington, less than 20 minutes from the house, where you'll find a plethora of things to do for the whole family. Walla Walla is home to a number of golf courses, as well as a new shopping mall and a charming downtown area with adorable boutiques, delicious eateries, and wine-tasting spots.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, garage parking for 1 vehicle and additional street parking, central air conditioning, washer and dryer, flat-screen Smart TV, gas fireplace, en-suite bathroom, gas grill, covered patio with outdoor dining table, and more
- Lovely location in a quiet residential area of Milton-Freewater, at the foothills of the Blue Mountains surrounded by ample outdoor recreational activities including lakes and hiking trails, 10 miles from Walla Walla, and within 15 minutes of countless wineries and several breweries
- Nearest Regional Airport: Walla Walla Regional Airport - 45 Terminal Loop, Walla Walla, WA 99362, (~15.4 miles away) | Nearest International Airport: Portland International Airport - 7000 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218, (~235 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in