Prime location: Discover one of the most beautiful Great Lake beaches & the ideal family vacation spot, perfect for grandparents through grandbabies. Lots of what you want & much more: Well equipped with creature comforts, sea glass, sunrises, sunsets, and sandbars. We've tried to anticipate your needs, inside and out. Read our reviews!
Stake your claim on this charming place today...we're accepting bookings for 2019 NOW.
Monroe County Fair Dates are still open, July 28 through August 3, 2019: The Monroe County Fair is the perfect small town fair which dedicates a full week to rides, food, games, and other activities. From the rodeo to the demolition derby, there are huge events, attractions, and entertainment happening all week long.
THIS superb beachfront destination allows for first-rate value, privacy AND togetherness, all under one roof. AND it costs far less than a few tiny hotel rooms having no view, no beach, no common gathering room, kitchen or laundry! We even throw in our 4 kayaks for adults to enjoy! There's no comparison... unbeatable situation & exceptional accommodations. Look at our pictures, then book your Vaca today!
* We believe that the details DO matter...boring or outdated doesn't happen here!
* Built in 1940, she's a well-kept classic lake cottage with modern features: rounded corners, barn doors and cottage charm
* Contemporary interior mixed with timeless beauty and character like original oak hardwood floors
* Stunning water views of the lake or canal from every window & deck are intoxicating
* This is a NON-SMOKING, PET-FREE HOME.
* Comfortably accommodates 13 guests
* Room 1: 156 sq feet with en suite bathroom, handicap accessibility, queen-size bed, dresser, flat screen television, blue-ray DVD player with Wi-Fi accessibility to apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu
* Room 2: 130 sq feet, full-size bed, walk-thru bedroom
* Room 3: 117 sq feet, full-size bed, plus twin, dividing wall between, lake view from side window
* Room 4: 192 sq feet, queen-size bed, plus twin, 12-foot wide window overlooking Lake Erie with bench seat, best cottage view, low ceiling
* Room 5: 176 sq feet, queen-size bed, plus twin, lake view from side window, flat screen smart television
* A massive 50 ft wide deck for sunny afternoons
* Multiple outdoor dining and seating areas
* Covered porch
* Steps away from memory-making sunrise walk with a hot cup of coffee…scoop up colorful beach glass & driftwood treasures
* At night, enjoy a glass of wine on the beach, roast hot dogs & smores over a bonfire, while taking in the lighthouse beacon, guiding vessels safely to the Port of Toledo
* Fenced in backyard, with small gas grill under covered porch
* 4 adult Kayaks included on all new reservations! (Valid with an arrival AFTER 5/10/19).
* Wood-burning fireplace & lakeview windows
* Flat screen TV with satellite
* Equipped with blue-ray DVD player, landline, solid selection of children & adult DVDs & leather furniture to snuggle up in & relax
* Washer and dryer closet
* Rain can happen but it won't spoil the fun: board games, a dartboard, air hockey & Foosball tables for some friendly competition.