Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- No sitting or standing is permitted on kitchen or bathroom counters. If you need to reach something please use the ladder next to the washing machine
- Pool area is open from 9 am - 7 pm. No food or drinks in the pool. Bottles and glass not permitted in the pool area. Moderate music only
- The use of BBQ is not permitted in the apartment or balcony. It is only permitted in the gazebo area or beach and everything must be left clean.
Management and staff very friendly and helpful. The location is very remote. You need a vehicle to get around. The walk to the neighbouring village is about 20 minutes. The village people are very friendly and try very hard to communicate if your language is not spanish. We used a cell phone application for translation. It worked well.
The location was lovely and well maintained, I strongly suggest that any visitor to bring their food the local convince stores have little to offer. We had a wonderful time!
High Contrast Rich and Poor
The appartment is very quiet, the pool area is nice and the view of the ocean is beautiful. However, the road to the property is through a small village with rundown houses that make you feel guilty to have money while others have much less. The building exterior seemed in need of maintenance and the oven had so little gas pressure that it took forever just to boil water for cooking.
The property was clean and had all the requirements to make our stay enjoyable.
The beach that we accessed through the trail to the left of the beach was very nice to swim in. The water was much calmer than in front of the resort. The pool was very clean and enjoyable. We enjoyed our day trip to Portobelo and our walks into town.
Beautiful, relaxing spot
Jennifer's condo was very well appointed and had a lovely view of the Caribbean Sea. She was most attentive to any questions or concerns. The pool is beautiful and the gym fully equipped. Great place to stay.
Leslie and Mark were fantastic guests and it was an absolute pleasure to host them. Very considerate, great people and all around perfect guests!
- english, spanish