Centrally located in a Victorian brick building, this modern vacation rental promises a relaxing stay in Reading! Stroll through City Park, make the 1.4-mile trip to see The Pagoda atop Mt. Penn and watch Fightin Phils or the Reading Royals play! However you plan to spend your time here, this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom getaway ensures that you have all that you need, with free WiFi, free off-street parking, cable TV in the bedroom and the living room, and a charming covered community terrace!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed
This bright and well-appointed apartment features 550 square feet of interior space for you to kick back in and enjoy. Hardwood floors, an electric fireplace and plenty of natural light make it easy to unwind in the living area. Flip on the flat-screen cable TV to watch a movie or sports game while you relax.
After preparing some food in the well-equipped kitchenette, take a seat at the 4-person dining table to eat while you plan out the day using the wireless internet access.
When you return from the day's activities, rinse off or take a bath in the full bathroom before retiring to bed. The bedroom boasts a queen bed and a flat-screen cable TV to ensure that you fall asleep with ease and wake refreshed! In the morning, use the Keurig to brew a fresh cup of coffee to sip on the tiled community terrace!
-- THE LOCATION --
This charming brick building is located a short walk from City Park, which boasts basketball and tennis courts in addition to paved walking paths and a playground where in the summer, the City Park Bandshell hosts live concerts! Only 1.4 miles away and set atop Mount Reading, iconic The Pagoda - built in 1908 - features a cafe and has served as a Reading landmark for more than 100 years.
Reading features unique artistic and cultural destinations like GoggleWorks Center for the Arts, which features film screenings, art classes, events and more in a historic factory building! Santander Performing Arts Center hosts famous musicians, symphonies and even the circus! Sports fans, there's something for you too, with Reading Royals ice hockey games at the Santander Arena!
Just 2 miles away in Wyomissing, the Reading Public Museum has artifacts from around the world, including pieces illustrating Native American and Pennsylvania German culture! Stop by Ady Cakes in West Reading to treat yourself to some of the sweets featured on Cupcake Wars!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette with a slow cooker and a Keurig, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, electric fireplace, office area, provided linens and towels, access to a furnished shared terrace, covered parking for 1 vehicle with available street parking and more!
- Charming Reading location walking distance from City Park and close to The Pagoda, with easy access to other attractions including the Salander Performing Arts Center and Arena, and more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Lehigh Valley International Airport (~41 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: The property is located on the second floor and is only accessible via stairs
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in