***Special Offer - great rates for spring short breaks - min 3 nights***
Brea (sleeps 6) is a gorgeous, 4-star Gold rated, one level cottage, well equipped and thoughtfully decorated, well suited to couples or families. With your own private hot tub to treat you at the end of the day - you can get away from it all!!
Our farm has a stunning hilltop location, very close to the coast, with views to the sea on both the north and south coasts, Godrevy Lighthouse and the beautiful beaches of St Ives Bay - some of the best family and surfing beaches in Cornwall. You can really relax in this tranquil idyll, away from it all but still just a mile from Carbis Bay beach, only minutes from the picturesque harbour & beaches of St Ives, it's excellent galleries, restaurants and shops, and within easy walking distance of the coast path.
Drawing on the local landscape of granite, slate and stone, with a soft coastal style, Brea Cottage gives you a comfortable yet contemporary base for your holiday.
· Sleeps 5/6 in luxury 4-star Gold accommodation, all on one accessible level
· 3 bedrooms, including master en suite, all with digital TV & DVD
· Open plan living and dining areas with cosy log burner, digital TV, DVD, x-box, French windows onto outside deck and large enclosed garden, free wifi
· Superb kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer
· Well-fitted main bathroom with shower cubicle, toilet and bath
· Sophisticated style, yet child friendly (2 cots & high chairs available)
· Luxury 5 seater outdoor hot-tub - soak away your stresses! - extra charge applies (£50 for one week - covers water change, cleaning and towels)
The garden and cottage has stunning views of surrounding countryside and Trencrom Hill, the iron age granite hill fort owned by the National Trust, and glimpses of the sea on the south coast. Sorry, no dogs allowed.
Please note arrival day is Friday for week bookings and Fri or Mon/Tues for short breaks - minimum 3 nights, short breaks not available school holidays. Week bookings only from Whitsun through to September. Some Saturday/other day arrivals considered in low season (Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb).
The farm also adjoins St Michael's Way, an ancient pilgrim path linking the North and South coasts of Cornwall. There is plenty of space and scenery to enjoy on the farm, including our own woodland walk with views to the Hayle Saltings sea bird reserve.