Studio of 55 mt, just in front to the subway, 2 stops from the Vatican.
It is in an excellent location to visit all the historical places in Rome. Bedroom, living room + kitchenette, 2 bathrooms. In the living room you find a sofa bed.
A nice apartment of 55 mt, just renewed, the ideal solution for 2 or 4 people, a family or a group of friends. It is composed by a big living room, a kitchenette, a bedroom and 2 bathrooms. It is excellent for who want to stay very close to the historical places, but also in a real Roman area, full of all the services you need: supermarkes, pharmacy, hairdresser, and so on.
The building has 2 entrances, one of which is just in front to the subway/train station; it is enough to cross the street!
Inside the apartment you find all you can need to spend few days in Rome.
Rome is a big city and it has a large city center. Hence, deciding where to stay can be quite confusing. The apartment is linked to all the historical places and night life ones.
You can get to Vatican by train (1 stop, 4 min), subway (2 stops) or walking (20 min), to Trevi Fountain (4 stops) and to Spanish step (5 stops) by subway. To get to the Colosseum, Pantheon you can take several buses. To Trastevere, the nicest area in Rome, you have to take the train for 3 stops. Living here you can also choose to walk to get to all the places. Moreover, choosing to use public transports you can get almost everywhere not changing transports.
1) Subway - RED line – direction “Anagnina” – Stop at “Ottaviano” (just 2 stops – 7 min);
2) Train – FR3 line – Stop at “San Pietro” (just 1 stop – 4 min);
3) By foot (about 20 min)
1) Subway - RED line – direction “Anagnina” – Stop at “Spagna” (just 5 stops)
1) Subway - RED line – direction “Anagnina” – Stop at “Barberini” (just 6 stops);
CITY CENTRE (Coliseum, , Pantheon...)
1) Subway - RED line – direction “Anagnina” – Stop at “Termini”. You can choose walking or taking the subway – BLU line – direction “Laurentina” and stop to “Colosseo” (2 stops)
CENTRAL STATION (Termini)
1) Subway - RED line – direction “Anagnina” – Stop at “Termini”.
1) Subway - RED line – direction “Anagnina” – Stop at “Termini”. Take the subway – BLU line – direction “Rebibbia” and stop at “Tiburtina”;
1) Train – FR3 line – Stop at “Trastevere” (just 3 stops – 11 min), then take the train to Fiumicino; this is the cheapest way (9 euros/each person in total) to get to Fiumicino, but it is also the more time spending way.
2) Subway - RED line – direction “Anagnina” – Stop at “Termini”, then take the train to Fiumicino (total costs: 15,50 euros/each person);
3) Pick up service: please contact me and I will book a pick up service for you. The total costs are 40 euros at the day time and 45 euros at night time.
1) Subway - RED line – direction “Anagnina” – Stop at “Termini”, then take the Terravision bus to Ciampino airport.
1) Train – FR3 line – Stop at “Trastevere” (just 3 stops – 11 min), and then take the tram n. 8 just in front to the station and stop at “Piazza Gioacchino Belli”.
You will receive the keys on your arrival and you will be free to come and go from the home as you wish!
At the arrival you will find me or Sonia to welcome you! Please inform about your arrival during the booking process.
The check in is possible from 3 pm to 10 pm. If you have different needs please inform us in advance. We usually try to meet your need, but it is not always possible. It depends from many issues, among which the presence of other guests in the apartment the days before your arrival.
The check out has to be before 11.30 am.
For late check in, after 10 pm, if possible, you have to add 20 euros to me or Sonia. These are the costs to pay a taxi at night, when public transports don’t work more.
Interaction with Guests
We love to chat with people. Together we are able to speak 5 languages (English, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian, of course). We don’t live inside the apartment, but we will be able to help you before and during your stay. After the reservation you will receive our telephone numbers and you can contact us also via whatapp or messanger.
This area, named “Cipro” is considered and excellent place both to live and to visit the city.
The area is full of hotels, bed&breakfasts, restaurants, pubs, cafes. You can find easily what you need. You can also move easily to other more crowded areas.
It is also an excellent area where to see as Roman people live. You find easily supermarkets, pharmacies and shops of every kind.
Other Things to Note
- the apartment is cleaned before each guest(s) arrival;
- wi-fi is included;
I accept everyone who has sense of humanity and respect. I am very open minded to all cultures, religions and I am gay friendly too.
According to the rules of hospitality in Roma Capitale, I have to inform the police of your presence in my apartment (law D.L.n° 10 del (phone number hidden). It means that I will ask you your document, I will copy it and I will send it to the police. Moreover I will ask you to sign a contract containing the terms of our agreement (what you have already read on my listing). This is not a choice of mine, but what is necessary to be in compliance.